Fuji X10 Images thread

# 2. Fire Station Un edited EXR mode

156208_3864161843432_1260085255_33567728_2079053786_n.jpg
[/IMG]

prefer the 1st pc rather then the 2nd one, i find that is little too tight..maybe you can consider stitichng 2 pic into one.

Last edited:
Some pics taken recently

#01 Landscape

wwe-L.jpg

#02 Street

s2-L.jpg

Tks bro, the shoot was taken while i am driving , just testing this Camera strait from Shop ha ha ha, Thanks for your reminder, surely will do proper shoot when in actual hunting .
Thanks

So cool, what soft ware you use to edit this photo, did you use RAW file or JPEG from X10?

So cool, what soft ware you use to edit this photo, did you use RAW file or JPEG from X10?

For landsscape i use GND filter. Most of the photo use raw with a little twist in CS5.;)

I notice you put on a healthy dose of sharpening, not that I'm complaining. ;)
Nice images. Keep it up.

hahaha just alittle dose of sharp unmask .maybe its my style.Thanks for encouragement :D

Some shots taken yesterday..

CB4-L.jpg

CB3-L.jpg

CB2-L.jpg

CB1-L.jpg

Hi bro , i would like to get gnd filters for x10. Appreciate your sharing of the gnd. Tks

Hi bro , i would like to get gnd filters for x10. Appreciate your sharing of the gnd. Tks

Hi bro, for me i just use the tian ya abt 10 dollars but of course u can but other better one like lee filter or use hoya with a stepup ring..many brands outside

Hi bro, for me i just use the tian ya abt 10 dollars but of course u can but other better one like lee filter or use hoya with a stepup ring..many brands outside

Hi bro, thanks. That means, i need to get step up ring in order to attach with screw-in filters? Which stepup ring (brand) did you get?

Are the slot-in GND filters suitable for X10?

(if this info can be found elsewhere, pls direct me. tks)

Photos from recent trip to Taiwan.

TWDay1_04292012_017.JPG

TWDay1_04292012_068.JPG

TWDay2_04302012_201.JPG

you can buy the stepup ring from ebay or you can check sg Camera store do they carry anot .Slot in filter of couse its suitable but again be caution do not put in the hood when putting the GND you may get light leaking if the hood sides have hole in it. For me i a little cheapo. I just use my hand to hold the filter and put it aginst my lens. Hope the nfor helps ;)

Another random shot, Handheld without filter

CG2-L.jpg

That is the moon. ;)

oh okok thanks for the reply, so what is your setting for this shot? seems that there is no white orb issue

oh okok thanks for the reply, so what is your setting for this shot? seems that there is no white orb issue

There is no "white orb" issue but a "blooming orb" one. Doesn't matter what color it is, as long as you shoot at low ISO and there are strong light sources you will see orbs.
I can see one on the right side (lamp post) and one in the middle (I think another lamp post).

There is no "white orb" issue but a "blooming orb" one. Doesn't matter what color it is, as long as you shoot at low ISO and there are strong light sources you will see orbs.
I can see one on the right side (lamp post) and one in the middle (I think another lamp post).

Oh I see, the blooming seems ok to me, so if I shoot at higher iso will it be better?

Oh I see, the blooming seems ok to me, so if I shoot at higher iso will it be better?

Yes, it becomes better at high ISO.

Just to give you an idea of the blooming orbs, I tried to shoot some fireworks last month, of course I used ISO 100 and 2-5 secs shutter speed. Look what I got...

7098048947_c5fdd1a863_z.jpg