Fuji X10 Images thread

Lots of fantastic shots. Keep them rolling! Particularly enjoyed the shots from Zhang Hui Mei's concert!

Question about the off the camera triggers, what do you guys use?

I'm using Aputure Trigmaster Plus, like Cheesecake mention - I think most trigger able to work on our X10 but I'm not sure about those ETTL/ITTL type trigger will test it with my Pixel Knight later.. look at the size of the trigger on our X10...haha

6699730859_36fa073b4f.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Hi X10ers,

Could anyone share with me why photos taken in raw format (.raf file) could not be opened in Slikypix (comes in x10 box)? How do i edit photos taken in ".raf" format?

Hi X10ers,

Could anyone share with me why photos taken in raw format (.raf file) could not be opened in Slikypix (comes in x10 box)? How do i edit photos taken in ".raf" format?

u need the RAW FILE CONVERTER EX for converting RAW files from X10.

the silkypix is just for viewing of images (i think), din't really explore it.

i uninstalled it after one use. unimpressed with it.

Kenneth67C said:
Gosh guys...he was happy cos i gave him RMB10...that's S$2!

Well, whatever u gave him must have made him feel like a million dollars :)

DSCF0318.jpg

DSCF0320.jpg

DSCF0403.jpg

DSCF0433.jpg

i feel that the FujiFilm X10 is a very capable compact camera.

i just feel that the RAW converter shipped with the camera is.. let's just say that there are many areas for it to be improved upon.

cheers!

*i bought my X10 from SLR Revo for S$802 with a 16gb SD class 10 card and the leather casing.*

Bro mind sharing what mode and set up u take during the concert? I was there but the result not as good.......

Bro mind sharing what mode and set up u take during the concert? I was there but the result not as good.......

I shot every photos in Spot Metering.

In the beginning, I used ISO1600, AV, keeping the aperture . the results are ok.

later on, when Amite came on, I tried shooting in ISO100-400, Manual Mode, changing the shutter speed to much higher values and the aperture at its base level.

minimum post processing of the RAW images as i m not familiar with the fujifilm software.

cheers!

Sharing a OOC pic no editing...
6748040817_570614acdd_z.jpg

Lots of streets and family shots, and it's exactly what this camera is for ...

I also think it's pretty useful for the occasional flower macros. My contribution from the recent flower fest -

I think it's Mei Hua?!

Cheesecake said:
heh, this cat got the 'What?' look. hehehehe

Cute hor.