Fuji S601z

Status
Not open for further replies.
How close do u all get when taking insect shots?

Originally posted by xdivider

mine could get as close as 1cm without add-on lens/filters but it's the exception rather than the norm. with a close-uo+4 filter, I shoot from about 25 cm away but at full tele (320mm).

Hi KC and Tweek,

Both of you interested in the S602 or S601? thot S602 only 6x, enough for you all meh?:dunno:

Originally posted by Kevin
Hi KC and Tweek,

Both of you interested in the S602 or S601? thot S602 only 6x, enough for you all meh?:dunno:

other features (great movie mode, ISO 1600, dual slot, AA batteries, higher resolution, etc) made up for it :)

Originally posted by mpenza

other features (great movie mode, ISO 1600, dual slot, AA batteries, higher resolution, etc) made up for it :)
O I C. Which one you interested? S602 or S601?

ok, so should I spend my money on this one?!?! Is this THE ONE I should get??? :rbounce:

O I C. Which one you interested? S602 or S601?

S602Z!!! I could reuse almost all most accessories except for 43mm filters.... sigh... shouldn't have gotten 2 more in Japan :(

Hi KC and Tweek,

Yup like KC said, the other features made up for it. :) 6X is quite useful already, maybe inadequate in the Zoo or JBP, but taking at 3.4MP at 6X with cropping, isn't too bad compared to 2.1MP at 10X without cropping. ;) Besides, S602Z can interpolate to 6MP, but of course, need to see the quality first.

Originally posted by xdivider

with a closeup filter, and at 380mm, can get quite good magnification at about 10-15cm from the subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.