Fuji Finepix S5 Pro and HyperUtility HS-V3 lobang

Status
Not open for further replies.
they'll come to my hands this friday. first time ever handling so many bodies...... :bsmilie:
;pslurp!

if only i've got $$, they'll sleep with me all the nights.:bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

Last edited:
Hey I'd like only the Hyperutility. I had that for S2pro but can't use on S5pro. What's the price you can get?

Hey I'd like only the Hyperutility. I had that for S2pro but can't use on S5pro. What's the price you can get?

still looking around............ probably let u know if i can get them again cheaply.

The warranty is by you or Fuji ? :bsmilie: If by Nikon even better cause its a D200 body anyway :)

If by Nikon even better cause its a D200 body anyway :)

Wah... like this also can eh?

NSC will be very busy liao.

Last edited:
OT

btw i feel tat my sb800 does NOT sit firmly on the s5
kinda shaky :dunno:

how about the rest?

hmmm,,,the sb800 ok wit my S5

cheers

okie..
d70+sb800 has a little bit

But S5 seem slightly more
so i thought it might be some problem with the cam hot shoe

tks

okie..

tks

Tried the SB-800 on a D200. It is a bit shaky also.

The warranty is by you or Fuji ? :bsmilie: If by Nikon even better cause its a D200 body anyway :)

pm me for details.

if service by nikon, NSC will change your fuji foveon sensor to nikon sensor and re-labeled it to D200. you want that? eeww.:bsmilie::bsmilie:

okie..

tks

this one you need to ask nikon although it's fuji camera. bcos nikon supply fuji the hot shoe.:confused:

pm me for details.

if service by nikon, NSC will change your fuji foveon sensor to nikon sensor and re-labeled it to D200. you want that? eeww.:bsmilie::bsmilie:

Fujifilm does not use Foveon sensor in their DSLRs. Only Sigma does.

pm me for details.

Yes, I cannot imagine this to happen on my S5 Pro. :confused:

But, if any D200 users out there who want to 'convert' their cameras to a S5 Pro, they can send theirs to Fuji. :bsmilie:

Yes, I cannot imagine this to happen on my S5 Pro. :confused:

But, if any D200 users out there who want to 'convert' their cameras to a S5 Pro, they can send theirs to Fuji. :bsmilie:

ya fuji charge $1.4k nia.:bsmilie:

ya fuji charge $1.4k nia.:bsmilie:

The cost of the Super CCD SR Pro sensor alone is already S$935. I think it will costs more to 'convert' than to buy a new body.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.