Fuji Film Instax Camera Singapore Fans Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
trueblue: Yeah i saw from the wholesale site. Its comparable price with the non rechargeable batt :( only thing is its untested on camera yet from the reviews -__-" thx tho :)

i also wants to get the miffy pens soon though .. maybe later haha ..
o yeah my instax bag came .. so happy .. now my instax have a "home"

Ya loh wait this cheap battery spoilt our $1xx camera how :(

trueblue: Yeah i saw from the wholesale site. Its comparable price with the non rechargeable batt :( only thing is its untested on camera yet from the reviews -__-" thx tho :)

i also wants to get the miffy pens soon though .. maybe later haha ..
o yeah my instax bag came .. so happy .. now my instax have a "home"

oh...wat bag u using?

Ah, okay. Thanks!

(Planning to get a crystal case for my 7s too to protect it from scratches and dirt... any recommendations?)

Recommended Accessories
--------------------------
Close up lens (Normal / mickey)
Deco Stickers
Transparent Casing
Miffy Deco Pens
Leather Bag
Hamburger Bag

Lol in the end I just got a thick foam drawstring pouch from Daiso. Just the right size too!

Oh and like, if you guys are like me and don't have a lot of money, you could check out Daiso for accessories you might need. Pouches, lanyards, photo albums/photo sleeves (buy the ones meant for name cards) etc are all for sale at 2 dollars!

Btw, what's the difference between Mini 7 and Mini 7s? Been looking around but haven't managed to find anything on this.

Last edited:
how i should cross custom with my half used prints in the camera?

oh...wat bag u using?

http://picasaweb.google.com/105691614029972529631/Instax#5563732978253704258

The styleleap instax bag .. anyway it looks nice enough to bring out as handbag too whahaa .. hopefully after putting the instax in and a pack of flim i can still put in a cybershot .. my canon eos definitely cant even fit the lens nor the body alone whahaa .. its really mini but nice :)

okay my version of hello kitty mini 55i (cause there is no hello kitty version for 55i and i didnt want to spurge and ends up with only 25)

http://picasaweb.google.com/105691614029972529631/Instax#5563732991358567314

Last edited:
Lol in the end I just got a thick foam drawstring pouch from Daiso. Just the right size too!

Oh and like, if you guys are like me and don't have a lot of money, you could check out Daiso for accessories you might need. Pouches, lanyards, photo albums/photo sleeves (buy the ones meant for name cards) etc are all for sale at 2 dollars!

Btw, what's the difference between Mini 7 and Mini 7s? Been looking around but haven't managed to find anything on this.

I read before wait think 7s is newer version and think got abit more features .. one of it something with flash modes i think .. i cant really recall ..if i ever find it again i let u know hehe .. p/s

The styleleap instax bag .. anyway it looks nice enough to bring out as handbag too whahaa .. hopefully after putting the instax in and a pack of flim i can still put in a cybershot .. my canon eos definitely cant even fit the lens nor the body alone whahaa .. its really mini but nice :)

okay my version of hello kitty mini 55i (cause there is no hello kitty version for 55i and i didnt want to spurge and ends up with only 25)

the bag looks very :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
cant say the same for the camera. should hv left it stock.:sticktong

the bag looks very :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
cant say the same for the camera. should hv left it stock.:sticktong

aww :cry: .. anyway blinging it was better than blinging on my 550d whahahahaa :p cant leave it stock saw some1's blinged hello kitted mini 7s .. cant resist whahaa but think the effect would be better on 7s and 25 .. haiz ..

hmm, how come i click the link , it say there no picture.........

Instax Mini 7 n 7S is practically the same, but an additional shooting mode and auto-off feature was added,

Before: 3 exposures adjustment mode; dark,cloudy and clear.

New Mini 7S: 4 exposures adjustment mode; dark, cloudy, clear and "Fine" mode

Auto-off feature after 5 minutes of non-use

how i should cross custom with my half used prints in the camera?

use the left over film silver packing to cover your camera loh....lol

Instax Mini 7 n 7S is practically the same, but an additional shooting mode and auto-off feature was added,

Before: 3 exposures adjustment mode; dark,cloudy and clear.

New Mini 7S: 4 exposures adjustment mode; dark, cloudy, clear and "Fine" mode

Auto-off feature after 5 minutes of non-use

Oh okay. Doesn't the 7 already have 4 modes tho? maybe they changed one of them hm

Also, is there a huge difference in the resulting picture in terms of quality with the different models?

film will be exposed once u open the film cover...no?

I guess you could tape several pieces of silver packaging together to form one large one big enough to hold the whole camera and the film inside it? or something.

I guess you could tape several pieces of silver packaging together to form one large one big enough to hold the whole camera and the film inside it? or something.

Think got those envelopes that reflects kind or worse case as you says save $$ use erm mummy's "food-wrap" those aluminum kind haha can re-wrap somemore :p

I think i need to stop buying instax accessories .. think its becomming an addiction :(

Hi,

i'm looking for a camera for my friend's 21st birthday, may i know where can i find the best deal? Looking for camera + films.

Thanks
Sean

Status
Not open for further replies.