Status
Not open for further replies.

rueyloon

Jan 17, 2002
www.rueyloon.com
http://www.offstone.com/photo/messages/166/3248.html?1013255589

<CUT AND PASTE>
Got some good and not so good news.

Fuji Singapore will take in special orders for Provia 400F in bulk rolls. They will charge S$135 per roll. Thats the good news.

Now the bad part minimum order lot is 42 rolls.
Delivery schedule is linked to their next incoming shipment so this will only be know when order is placed.

If any one is interested to chip in to make the numbers - speak out.

For easy of handling I am think that each person who wants to order pay by cheque made out to Fuji when confirming the order. Your name should be written behind the cheque and number of rolls. That makes it cleaner. Amounts to be paid in one block to Fuji - I am think collection might be as a group.

For those who want to get this feel free to offer suggestions on how to make this run better.
<CUT AND PASTE>

check out this message

Great, can someone call Shadus and tell him about this??

pls be noted that this message started from the offstone forum... hence somce needs to link them up too :p

I'm in as well!!

Originally posted by rueyloon
pls be noted that this message started from the offstone forum... hence somce needs to link them up too :p
Hmm... I believe ellery is in this forum as well? ellery!! Can you please respond??? ;)

Yo final managed to get back in here been having problems acessing this site. I hope it was the upgrading that made it so didducult.

how many rolls of film are there in 1 roll?

Status
Not open for further replies.