Unseen really cool especially the last pic of your

Here are some of my taking.....
for those who missed the fun:devil:
24944031_ec9cab63f1.jpg
24944753_ad2cb3dd8a.jpg
24937894_2f4a7e1b85.jpg
24937892_5ff3d9aefb.jpg

you guys ah, really too much ah...

not only nose beed, head also bleed (bang wall coz didn't go...)!

hahaha

psx2sg said:
Cham... bleed leow...

I guess they wear pants under their skirt ??

Eh hello, what u thinking la bro..... :angel: Hehehe Later tonite see if i can find any good pictures to post.

OMFG.. I missed hayabusa!!! just like i missed Gaara!!! and the princess from Samurai 7.
*bang head*
heh but hell there were 200+ cosplayers.. think most likely i've missed alot more than that.
hmmm why r u thinking about under their skirt? Tsk tsk tsk..
I don't know what the rest mean by unpostable, me, I was referring to that they took off their ribbon later, so their costume looks half finished only.. so unpostable..
;)

bleah.. i think eow's photos are much nicer. i need to work on my indoor photography skills.. I don't like how many of my photos turn out..

oh man how the hell did i miss hayabusa (the ninja from DOA)..

unseen said:
I don't like how many of my photos turn out..
easy just shoot and shoot and shoot more
bad pics will only encourage me to improve:devil:

unseen said:
bleah.. i think eow's photos are much nicer. i need to work on my indoor photography skills.. I don't like how many of my photos turn out..

You can say that again. That is the reason why i never post any of my pictures. Kinda disappointed with the pictures. It's either over expose, under expose or out of focus :cry: Still wondering how on earth did it get out of focus in the 1st place :embrass:

Wow, I didn't know people go through great lengths to dress up in their favorite Anime characters. Looks like the costumes... some of them anyway are really nice. But me not into this kinda of stuff, not interested leh... though they look quite interesting!

Anyway, I see that you guys had alot of fun. :thumbsup:

../azul123

LOL u see my very 1st photo?
over exposed, flash too strong.. so did a bit of PSing.. found that i like it more than the properly exposed, sharp version..

azul123 said:
Wow, I didn't know people go through great lengths to dress up in their favorite Anime characters. Looks like the costumes... some of them anyway are really nice. But me not into this kinda of stuff, not interested leh... though they look quite interesting!

Anyway, I see that you guys had alot of fun. :thumbsup:

../azul123

Azul123, How are you? Long time no hear from you. Don't see pictures from your oredi le. What happen ah?

Eow & unseen...

Just a little suggestion. Maybe you can try setting your cam to Shutter Priority about 1/25 +/- when shooting indoors with flash. The pics should come out a lot nicer with a decent background.

The ones I see here have an almost total black background.

2cts...

Cheers mate...

natnivek said:
Eow & unseen...

Just a little suggestion. Maybe you can try setting your cam to Shutter Priority about 1/25 +/- when shooting indoors with flash. The pics should come out a lot nicer with a decent background.

2cts...

Cheers mate...

But won't that cos blurr pictures due to hand shake or the model moving. You can hold the camera so still meh? 1/25 wo....me at most also 1/40 and that also 50-50 only le. Steady hands you got.

Scann69 said:
Azul123, How are you? Long time no hear from you. Don't see pictures from your oredi le. What happen ah?
Hehehe... busy leh like never before, quietly post photos only, was trying to go out for shooting IR this Sunday. Need to keep my interest going, otherwise the camera in Dry Cabinet not getting enough exercise. :bsmilie:

How you? did you get your D2H in KL? I think you sooner or later will switch to DSLR. ;)

../azul123

natnivek said:
Eow & unseen...

2cts...

Cheers mate...
Thanks for the advice
but fz1 ois only workable up to 1/40 sec any lower the handshake symbol will be flashing..and a good clear underexpose shot can be salvage with ps whereas a blurred shot is unusable

yeah.. thanks.. will try see if it helps, but like i told hong jia i regret not bringing my tripod.
anyway I don't think 1/25 will be enough. maybe need 1/2.. It was only a few notches above darkness. I tried to take a few shots handheld no flash. 1/10, no flash, background still quite black, a bit blur..

conclusion: Cosfest organisers no $$, use so little light for such a big tent

Hmmm... Dunno leh, although I'm not using the fz5, I think the fz10/20 should be able to use the same settings as mine.

These was taken f2.8, 1/25" during CommunicAsia.

P1070898e.jpg

P1070791e.jpg

Not exactly the best shots but the idea is there lah... ;p

If you use 1/2", definately will have handshake.

eow: The "handshake" symbol that you see does not mean that your shot won't be good. Unless you're thinking of not using flash. If flash is used, I think you can ignore that warning.

Just sharing my experiences with the fz20 and what it can do...

Cheers! ;)

Just an idea of how dark it was inside there.
I think the number of bulbs in your many-babe photo was the number they used to light up the whole place, size a bit smaller than a expo convention hall. The amount of light is the same as if you first enter the cinema, 5 min before they start a movie. u can see stuff, but...

To take a photo of a girl less than 3 meters away, i used ISO400, F2.8, 1/20, no flash and i got a photo underexposed by about 2 to 3 stops. (Hong Jia and Bryan should know which girl, the one when i was sitting at the stage stairs facing the audience).

but really thanks for the tip.. from my 1st 3 photos i was really unhappy about the fact that most of the photos will feature a blue floor fading to black. heh next time muz bring tripod..

Cheers to all photogs of babes and pretty things in general.

natnivek said:
Hmmm... Dunno leh, although I'm not using the fz5, I think the fz10/20 should be able to use the same settings as mine.

These was taken f2.8, 1/25" during CommunicAsia.

P1070898e.jpg

P1070791e.jpg

Not exactly the best shots but the idea is there lah... ;p

If you use 1/2", definately will have handshake.

eow: The "handshake" symbol that you see does not mean that your shot won't be good. Unless you're thinking of not using flash. If flash is used, I think you can ignore that warning.

Just sharing my experiences with the fz20 and what it can do...

Cheers! ;)
Thanks for the follow up will test it out tonite ;)

unseen said:
Just an idea of how dark it was inside there.
I think the number of bulbs in your many-babe photo was the number they used to light up the whole place, size a bit smaller than a expo convention hall. The amount of light is the same as if you first enter the cinema, 5 min before they start a movie. u can see stuff, but...

To take a photo of a girl less than 3 meters away, i used ISO400, F2.8, 1/20, no flash and i got a photo underexposed by about 2 to 3 stops. (Hong Jia and Bryan should know which girl, the one when i was sitting at the stage stairs facing the audience).

but really thanks for the tip.. from my 1st 3 photos i was really unhappy about the fact that most of the photos will feature a blue floor fading to black. heh next time muz bring tripod..

Cheers to all photogs of babes and pretty things in general.

Ouch... That's dark... Haha... Then got to tell the subject "DON'T MOVE!!!" :bsmilie:

1/20 no flash??? Wow... fz rocks man... ;)

Haha.. how I wish I could have told the girl not to move. I would have gone "ermz, can you pls don't move? your posture is improving my blood circulation."
:)

yea.. that's one reason i decided to turn away from the stage and photograph the audience instead.. more interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.