From Gizmodo - A Tribute to Creepy Guys Taking Pictures of Pretty Girls (NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! There's really a lot of photographers!

i saw one of the pictures, should taken at the annual EOY cosplay event at expo. confirm is expo but not sure which year. okay. creepy guys are not as creppy videographer that take videos lol

Shows behaviour that we already know is happening - http://i.gizmodo.com/5153394/a-tribute-to-creepy-guys-taking-pictures-of-pretty-girls-nsfw

Any of the pictures show location in Singapore? I thought one of them looked like it was in Suntec.
At least three of the pics are from events held in Singapore. One taken at Vivocity (rooftop), one at Expo, and one at Suntec.

Besides auto shows and PC fairs, cosplay events are increasingly becoming more popular with these kind of photographers, due to higher profile and increasing no. of such events. Such sights are becoming commonplace.

creepy but organised? lol. remember went to super import nite 1 or 2yrs ago..large crowds of photographers pushing and shoving while taking the photos of the amercan babes. from then on..i don't bother to take those hot babes anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.