From Chengdu to Lhasa (318 route)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ckc

Sep 6, 2005
www.ckcgallery.com
some photos to share,

1. In Rawok town (然乌镇),an overnight heavy snowing turn everything into white...
1DSC_0381a.jpg

2. Ni Yang river panorama
1NiYangPano.jpg

3. the drying up of lake rawok provided the sheeps some foods.
201007-1DSC_0401.jpg

4. a sheep skin raft floating in YarLu zangbu river. the mountain in the background are blur is due to the sandstorm.
1DSC_0863.jpg

5. yumbulagang castle in the morning
1DSC_0999.jpg

some others photos can be view in my website. Comments are welcomed.

They are all very nice especially #2, Breathtaking! :thumbsup:

excellent pano! love it totally :bigeyes::lovegrin:

#1 and #3 are very well done, especially with the vertical shadows (from the trees?).

i find the foreground and the mountains on the left a little too dark for your pararoma. it seems a little backlit (slightly low angle from the right, made more prominent from CPL?) making the lighting difficult to handle.

#1 and #3 are very well done, especially with the vertical shadows (from the trees?).

i find the foreground and the mountains on the left a little too dark for your pararoma. it seems a little backlit (slightly low angle from the right, made more prominent from CPL?) making the lighting difficult to handle.

haha... ya, i think the cokin gnd causes it... thanks for ur comment tho... first time doing pano... had to try and error... the 3rd photos got the reflection from the mountains at the back... haha...

I love #1.
The sheep and the shepherd at the bottom right of the photo humanises it in a way that takes me back to a time when life was simple and joyful.

You have been to many beautiful places. Thanks for sharing.

thanks for every1. :) hopefully next yr i can shoot more for my trip to Ngari region (west part of tibet). :D

Status
Not open for further replies.