Freelance Photographers Needed for Outdoor Photography Assignment

Status
Not open for further replies.

millyboy

May 16, 2015
wei
We are looking for several photographers(little experience needed), preferably students for an outdoor assignment. Images of condos will be the main objective at $1.00 per condo. Timing will be between 1000-1600 hrs. If quota is met early w/in the day you may go home early. You may work straight from home. There's no need to come into the office.

This position is not applicable for those already holding a full time day job.

Requirements:
- Mon to fri
- Mature & Responsible
- Diligent
- Minimum age of 18 years old
- Basic knowledge of photography
- Own a camera & lens

Those interested please email us at mstkwoffthegrid@gmail.com with a short description of yourself and your contact details.

Thank you!

Is it typo? $10 per condo?

I don't think is typo, many years ago a company also offer similar things. IIRC is $1.50 for a building.

I guess because DSLR is much cheaper nowadays, hence go down to $1 per condo.

this one use old nokia 7650 phone

$n7650_full-600x450.jpg

I don't think is typo, many years ago a company also offer similar things. IIRC is $1.50 for a building. I guess because DSLR is much cheaper nowadays, hence go down to $1 per condo.
sounds like selling property agent for them to list

ts i think its faster to hire ppl to take photos using company supplied camera at $10/hr. you still can achieve the $1 per condo or even fork out lesser

I don't think is typo, many years ago a company also offer similar things. IIRC is $1.50 for a building.

I guess because DSLR is much cheaper nowadays, hence go down to $1 per condo.

Travelling from condo to condo is already gonna cost the student more than a dollar. This must be a joke.

you can get paid more for flushing the toilet..and no equipment needed.years back when 'no flushing pay fine' was a hype, i was in one of the cubicle in Sim Lim Square toilet.after flushing, i was offered a voucher of $20 by the management of Sim Lim. redeemable at any outlet within Sim Lim after purchase.don't ask me why was the man in the toilet in the first place(could hv been a peeping tom though). bottomline-it pays more to flush!!

takahashi smiles you fail the test for being a biz owner. The idea is to pay cheap, have no exposure and be able to discount what is collected back. Giving a camera is a good way to be screwed when your ahh supplier/sucker realizes what its all about. Just keep the camera in lieu of pay. Not stated is what happens when the photo shot is deemed as unuseable ? Still pay $1, I think it will no NG no pay lucky if you do not have to go shoot it again. It is at the end of the day for who ever who thinks this is worth it; hopefully after careful financial consideration, to take the job. It is definitely not for everyone or any one for that matter. If you have a bike and like to ride around, have a camera like to take some snaps as you ride, this could be a win win win situation. If you are in it for the money; and decide it worth it: I sympathize with your situation.... in my time we call this state "thinking about being a mid night cowboy"

We are looking for several photographers(little experience needed), preferably students for an outdoor assignment. Images of condos will be the main objective at $1.00 per condo. Timing will be between 1000-1600 hrs. If quota is met early w/in the day you may go home early. You may work straight from home. There's no need to come into the office.

This position is not applicable for those already holding a full time day job.

Requirements:
- Mon to fri
- Mature & Responsible
- Diligent
- Minimum age of 18 years old
- Basic knowledge of photography
- Own a camera & lens

Those interested please email us at mstkwoffthegrid@gmail.com with a short description of yourself and your contact details.

Thank you!

I'm interested to know who took this job

Well, think about it. 1 condo 1$, 1 million condo 1 million $, 10 million condo can place down payment for Ferrari. The only problem is that 1 lunch 5-7 condos, bus to and fro 3-4 condos. Camera and lense worth between 600 to 1000 condo shots. Wait, how many condos are in Singapore?
So yeah totally worth it.

Last edited:
ask your mother come and carry my camera bag for me to go around condos, i do it for you free.

Last edited:
ask your mother come and carry my camera bag for me to go around condos, i do it for you free.
This is uncalled for, TS's family members have noting to with this.
If you are not happy with the offer, can always walk away, no one force you to take this assignment. Want to complain? Direct it to TS, bring TS's family member into picture is really low.

This is uncalled for, TS's family members have noting to with this.
If you are not happy with the offer, can always walk away, no one force you to take this assignment. Want to complain? Direct it to TS, bring TS's family member into picture is really low.

Agree, take it easy with the cyber bulling guys.

For those agreed, maybe have to meet up for interview. Than realised they have specific condo and location to shoot. Need to travel fr pasir Ris to Jurong. So decline the job. Wasted 3 hrs and bus fare for nothing. Jialat. Buyers beware!

Just to cite a scenario this may happen.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.