Freelance event photographer

richardchua85

Jul 23, 2012
Singapore
Hi,

Anyone looking for additional event photographer for covering events?

Experience wise, have done a few events both indoor and outdoor for my company as main photographer. But still in process of learning from the pros.

Fee wise, asking for minimum sum to cover some equitpments and transport. (Up for discussion)

Hope to tag along the main photographer as still not that great yet, all photos taken will be handed over (Raw format too.)

If interested, feel free to SMS to 90084211 or email to richardchua85@hotmail.com. All events picture taken was uploaded to my Facebook, under the name "Richard Chua Jun Hui". If cant find it, let me know..

Thank you.

Hi, Anyone looking for additional event photographer for covering events?

Experience wise, have done a few events both indoor and outdoor for my company as main photographer. But still in process of learning from the pros.

Fee wise, asking for minimum sum to cover some equitpments and transport. (Up for discussion) Hope to tag along the main photographer as still not that great yet, all photos taken will be handed over (Raw format too.)

If interested, feel free to SMS to 90084211 or email to richardchua85@hotmail.com. All events picture taken was uploaded to my Facebook, under the name "Richard Chua Jun Hui". If cant find it, let me know..

Thank you.

Fee wise, asking for minimum sum to cover some equitpments and transport. (Up for discussion) Hope to tag along the main photographer as still not that great yet, all photos taken will be handed over (Raw format too.)

If interested, feel free to SMS to 90084211 or email to richardchua85@hotmail.com. All events picture taken was uploaded to my Facebook, under the name "Richard Chua Jun Hui". If cant find it, let me know.. Thank you.

If interested, feel free to SMS to 90084211 or email to richardchua85@hotmail.com. All events picture taken was uploaded to my Facebook, under the name "Richard Chua Jun Hui". If cant find it, let me know.. Thank you.

Fee wise, asking for minimum sum to cover some equipment and transportation. (Up for discussion) Hope to tag along the main photographer as still not that great yet, all photos taken will be handed over (Raw format too.)

If interested, feel free to SMS to 90084211 or email to richardchua85@hotmail.com. All events picture taken was uploaded to my Facebook. Thank you