Free stuff anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
seanlim said:
can 1000 word essay?...gimme one day i email u..

i'll give you ten days, that should be enough time for you to come up with a 10,000 word essay. :cool:

can 10 100 word essay?

Thread starter remind me of someone who I abt to make a deal with. Give him some free things, he want more! In the end, I told him to forget abt the deal. Youngster skin are getting thicker n thicker nowadays. :thumbsd:

seanlim said:
haha..any of ya old birds feel rich and wana dipose your old camera eqquipment? to foster the younger generation?...im always here...heeheehee:)

I'll give you some free stuff ..... advice that is :devil:

Work hard, study hard and save your money so you can afford to buy the gear you need.

Going on the scrounge is fine, provided you have a definitave list of what you require and why you need it, otherwise folks aren't likely to be generous to you.

BBTM said:
Thread starter remind me of someone who I abt to make a deal with. Give him some free things, he want more! In the end, I told him to forget abt the deal. Youngster skin are getting thicker n thicker nowadays. :thumbsd:

Erm, but not generally arh?

u wanna include your address for those interested in your offer to UPS the package over.. :sweat:

DT_ said:
u wanna include your address for those interested in your offer to UPS the package over.. :sweat:

UPS over or they wish to sent personally to him :bsmilie:

Slivester said:
Erm, but not generally arh?

But most la, no offend to other ;) . Last time where got kids ask $ from stranger? Encounter so many liao. Want to help them to call police when they got no $ to return home. :angry:

DT_ said:
:bsmilie:

Just my opinion- In this times when you become desperate and ask people for free things, you actually lose some dignity, if not all. Maybe it is the typical Singaporean behaviour- Anything free, GRAB. But I am sure we Singaporeans have some sense of humility- Pai Seh.

There is no such thing as a free lunch.

zaren said:
i'm an old uncle with lotsa photo equipment to give away...but how do i know u young ppl are deserving of it? pls submit ur portfolio along with a 10,000 word essay of how you love photography for my review...who knows, you could get lucky! ;p

Wah uncle zar so good! :bigeyes: Going to send some pics to your office tomorrow liao!:devil:

seanlim said:
haha..any of ya old birds feel rich and wana dipose your old camera eqquipment? to foster the younger generation?...im always here...heeheehee:)

Err. ... r u comin to ask for a car next holiday? :bsmilie:

Fluorite said:
There is no such thing as a free lunch.
Yes, very true indeed ... sean, pls note the significance of this. Though cliche, these are words of wisdom.

BTW, how many weeks did u say we have to tahan u?? 3 weeks??

When I saw this thread, I felt like :hung: myself or :mad2: and die ... hahaha, joking lah :bsmilie:

clarinet said:
UPS over or they wish to sent personally to him :bsmilie:
For me, I self collect also can. :D

how we know that you wont take this free equiptment and go sell it on ebay?

My sister already ran into a girl in her teens who adopted my sister's rabbits for free and then found her furry darlings put up for sale within 2 days after giving them away

for that matter, what extent will you go and things that you are willing to do to get a free

1. consumer digital P&S
2. prosumer digital cam
3. entry level dslr
4. EOS 20D
5. 1Ds Mk II

lots of holiday jobs available in December, work for it and the equiptment that you buy with your own sweat will be valued by you more

ortega said:
OK lah, the more he kena the more he learn
eventually he will be a better man

but I don't think he will look back and thank us

although chronically plagued to be :kok: by people :bsmilie: , i think sean is quite an enthusiastic learner, compared to alot more around :)

THANKS eikin.......no lar...even u all want to give i will not take one lar.....was just try for fun see whether hw u all will reast to such a question...and if one day,just if, i ever get somewhere high n mighty cuz of photography, i will never forget Clubsnap.....:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.