FREE Makeup Services

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi would you be willing to do the makeup for my friend, while i will photograph her thereafter? Would prefer somewhat heavier makeup cos she usually put quite light herself.

Hi shocky, please check your pm... thanks!

shocky said:
hi would you be willing to do the makeup for my friend, while i will photograph her thereafter? Would prefer somewhat heavier makeup cos she usually put quite light herself.

Greetings, Sir.

As I might not have frequent access to the internet the coming days, could you please contact me at 98373880 to arrange an assignment?

Thank you.

Did a photoshoot with Lionel last week and thought I might [now] drop a line here to personally vouch for Lionel's make-up skills and his most-friendly personality.

Great guy to work with... and certainly one I would join with in upcoming projects without any reservations.

Thanks, Dude !

Thanks bluewhale! :)

Bleuwhale said:
Did a photoshoot with Lionel last week and thought I might [now] drop a line here to personally vouch for Lionel's make-up skills and his most-friendly personality.

Great guy to work with... and certainly one I would join with in upcoming projects without any reservations.

Thanks, Dude !

Status
Not open for further replies.