FREE!!!!!.....Intro to Photography....

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks!!!

sulhan and larry.

hope to have more of these kinda stuff

:)

aiya guess i was slow to notice the thread..........

a newbie here
will definateky wanna join u ppl for shoots to better myself

7ways

here is the group shot

p1060027_std.jpg

Thank you sulhan for organising the outing. It has been a fruitful session.
Thanks a lot to our guide munfai, for his detailed clarifications. You're great! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Looking forward to more sessions! :)

Thanks to Sulhan indeed:) Also learnt some finer tips of macro shots from megaweb:thumbsup:

Thanks guys!:cheergal:

Sulhan

I would like to join the next session as I was unable to join the 1st one.....

Hi Everyone.....

Thanks for the overwhelming suppport and reesponse to the Photography intro Session.....

I will pOst the next session date by this Friday. I will list based on the PM that i have received....1st come first serve......
I will try to make this session a fortnight thing......so as to be in sync....to maybe SEED.

However, the sessions may have to be on a BLACKOUT somewhere around AUGUST.....As i may have to travel during that period.

So stay tune for the postings......

regards,
Sulhan

P/S: After the fist trial session for the AFTERNOON outing, Larry and i have discussed on how to make the afternoon session to be more beneficial for the newbies. As the afternoon session is around 2pm.....we may run it as a "Photo Critique" Session. We may have a short supplementary notes for Newbies to try out and then meet at 2pm somewhere to view their photos for critique. Afterwhich we will wrap up the session revising the pointers given in the notes.......WELL....see how it goes....stay tune.

Originally posted by megaweb
here is the group shot

p1060027_std.jpg

hmmm... juz wondering... who's who in this group shot?? :gbounce:

yoo hoo... sulhan, seems that your mailbox is full... can i be on that list too??!?

Originally posted by sulhan
Hi Everyone.....

Thanks for the overwhelming suppport and reesponse to the Photography intro Session.....

I will pOst the next session date by this Friday. I will list based on the PM that i have received....1st come first serve......
I will try to make this session a fortnight thing......so as to be in sync....to maybe SEED.

However, the sessions may have to be on a BLACKOUT somewhere around AUGUST.....As i may have to travel during that period.

So stay tune for the postings......

regards,
Sulhan

P/S: After the fist trial session for the AFTERNOON outing, Larry and i have discussed on how to make the afternoon session to be more beneficial for the newbies. As the afternoon session is around 2pm.....we may run it as a "Photo Critique" Session. We may have a short supplementary notes for Newbies to try out and then meet at 2pm somewhere to view their photos for critique. Afterwhich we will wrap up the session revising the pointers given in the notes.......WELL....see how it goes....stay tune.

Hiee...

My lil girl .....was soo tired that day that she slept really well...in the night....

Hope you had a great time.

regards,
Sulhan

Originally posted by sulhan
yup yup, we were just discussing that it might be easier to teach composition by going through some examples instead of teaching on the spot. and then we can break up into a small Photo Critique, where we can point out or suggest ways to improve all our shots.

Just wanna say a big thanks to Sulhan and Larry. However as I shot in raw that afternoon, both of u was not able to give any comments to it.

Me upload to a website, but then I screw up as I post the thread at the wrong place, which is under gathering/events/etc.

So izzit possible to provide some feedbacks for me to improve to what I have taken that afternoon???

Originally posted by stealth
So izzit possible to provide some feedbacks for me to improve to what I have taken that afternoon???
mabbe at that next photo critique/composition lesson session that sulhan and i were discussing about? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.