fraudulent withdrawal yesterday on my POSB card

i had $310 credited into my account. for what reasons i don't know. no messages either

Blessing from above. With thanksgiving, more money will flow in.....:bsmilie::lovegrin:

otc

Yes, the reporter got hold of my number and called me. I decided to meet her and have that short interview. I AM GLAD I DID.

OTC

I am glad you did.
I watched the TV news and your interview.

Some one must be willing to stand out from the anonymous crowd and put a face to this event.
When the reporter can actually interview one of the affected account holders, then it shows to the world that this repeat of the scam is REAL.
Your media interview proves that:
  • It is not fiction.
  • It is not a rumour.
  • That the source of the leak is NOT always from Bugis.

Last edited:
I am glad you did.
I watched the TV news and your interview.

Some one must be willing to stand out from the anonymous crowd and put a face to this event.
When the reporter can actually interview one of the affected account holders, then it shows to the world that this repeat of the scam is REAL.
It is not fiction.
It is not a rumour.
It proves that the source of the leak is NOT always from Bugis.

That is my point, ricohflex and you saw it. I emphasized that I was not in Bugis and never was there for 6 months or more. I don't even know whereabout is the ATM. See, they came back to say the scam was wider than anticipated and would have started earlier. How does this info came about. Hmmm thanks Evelyn from channel 8, the lady who contacted me....check thru the 17 people who reported the fraudulent withdrawal and if they are from 17 diffrent locations, ha haha.. deep trouble really. ok, cannot speculate....

otc

qystan said:
Why were you 'directed'? You're under their control or answerable to them?

Do you realized they've made use of you to do their work?

Don't be so cynical...... Bad for your mental health

donut88 said:
Don't be so cynical...... Bad for your mental health

Perhaps I am. But do you really believe they did the news from the goodness of their hearts or was given the assignment?

Perhaps I am. But do you really believe they did the news from the goodness of their hearts or was given the assignment?

ya. some are interns who are desperate to shine. some are reporters sent to cover these issues. if the Author deem that it is necessary to alert the public that Bugis is not the only target for card skimming; then let nature takes it place.

keep in mind that some reporter need these side story to survive.. so they have scout ard for info