FRANCE - Magny-Cours, 22 June 2008, 8pm Singapore time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite happy with the new season 2008 race results. At least there is no runaway horse this time round. It's an open race so far. Giving the drivers a chance to be on the podium. We may see a new champion this year..........and I think it's going to be a end season thriller.

no lah... this year's champion will still be Kimi Raikkonen... :thumbsup:

Quite happy with the new season 2008 race results. At least there is no runaway horse this time round. It's an open race so far. Giving the drivers a chance to be on the podium. We may see a new champion this year..........and I think it's going to be a end season thriller.

This is the type of race is where people will tune in and stick to their couch. It's boring to watch if one team keep winning.

Ferrari deserve this win in France. Lewis Hamilton is not experience enough to really challange when rest of the field. After the Monaco win (a fluke actually), he can't even finish the last 2 races. So disappointed.........:thumbsd:

A few more race should be able to have a clearer pict as we clear the half way mark...Ya lor was wondering how he win the monaco one!:confused:

Anyway Ferrari will be tops again!:bsmilie:

Yes, J. Trulli should be given credit. H. Kovalainen got the fastest car? I thought the Ferraris were the fastest...

no doubt Ferrari has the fastest cars on track but Hekki has the faster car as compared to Trulli's lah... :bsmilie:

imagine... Kimi's limping car can even claim 2nd position... now is that fast or what :sweat::thumbsup:

mohgui, my bad. I did not read kelccm's comment properly. He mentioned that H. Kovalainen has the faster car. :)

Ha ha, yeah I meant that Hekki has a faster car compared to Trulli's car. The fastest car will still belong to FERRARI;)

It is not easy to defend when you have a slower car, but Trulli still did a brillant job.

looks like there're no Toyota supporters here.

i didn't watch the entire race but if he can finish in front of Hekki, then kudos to him and his drive. he deserves the podium.

and oh... it's quite interesting too how Piquet Jr. finished ahead of team mate Alonso.

Yeah glad to see Piquet Jr in the points and finishing ahead of Alonso. Hope to see the son of one of my favourite driver do well in the future.:thumbsup:

Kimmi's 2nd place thanks to FIA's double std. He should be immediately called into pit to fix the
dangling exhaust piece which was hazardous to others. Luckily no one was hit when it flew off later.

ha ha ha...... double standard treatment for kimi. not fair, right?

Kimmi's 2nd place thanks to FIA's double std. He should be immediately called into pit to fix the
dangling exhaust piece which was hazardous to others. Luckily no one was hit when it flew off later.

ha ha ha...... double standard treatment for kimi. not fair, right?

got ah? i thought kimi tore it off with his hand? :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.