Framing my photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

azul123

Dec 4, 2004
Eastern Bloc
I've bought several large wooden frames with glass front to put my A3+ photos printed on fineart papers, the frames I bought were larger than A3+ intentionally bought that way so I can create my own borders.

I wanted to make my own border some frames I want white borders and some frames I wanted black to create the effect I wanted.

My question is where do I get the material? and what is the best material to use? my guess the white border would be most critical as I didn't want the border to turn yellowish and worst still stained after a while.

Thanks in advance or the help and pointers on where to get and what to use. :sweat:

../azul123

Think you can get the materials from Bras Basah Complex. Not sure what is the material but I ever overheard someone asking about this to one of the shop keepers. Do check it out.

Go to Art Friend at Bras Basah Complex. Lots of materials you can use there.

Look around, with a little bit of imagination and creativity you should be able to get some unique personal design frames and borders.

Don't confine yourself to the usual framing materials.

The road to creativity has no end.

Thanks Galdor/teerex... will check out BB Complex and will ask the shops to advise on the material that will not stain or at least stain resistant.

../azul123

also can try ngee ann city...just forgotten the shop name...can anyone help...Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.