Fr Windows Mobile to Iphone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jailbreak iphone make iphone another level above other phones..;)

i agree.. but whole lot of iphone user never jailbreak... i always see a boring default apple theme iphone :p ... my iphone is full of stupid theme... i got 5x5 icon lol... 5 docking icon... telco name change... customize till very shiok... font oso changed !

Then recently got Tang promo to show them the singtel telco... i show the cashier.. and oops... i forget i change my telco name.. it become StinkTel... lol !

and some funny apps hahaha... :bsmilie:

i agree.. but whole lot of iphone user never jailbreak... i always see a boring default apple theme iphone :p ... my iphone is full of stupid theme... i got 5x5 icon lol... 5 docking icon... telco name change... customize till very shiok... font oso changed !

Then recently got Tang promo to show them the singtel telco... i show the cashier.. and oops... i forget i change my telco name.. it become StinkTel... lol !

:bsmilie: StinkTel!

I find no problems changing from WM to iPhone.. actually i find iPhone good and better then WM.

From what i can see many who bought iphone falls into this 2 main groups.. the more tech savy type and this group usually jailbreak the phone to squeeze all the juice from the phone... the other group buy for the hype and "show off" only..;p

I am using the default theme cause it seem to response a bit faster but my 5 icons dock reveal everything..:bsmilie:

I find no problems changing from WM to iPhone.. actually i find iPhone good and better then WM.

Same too. Only problem is that some of the applications I use in WM is not in iPhone so I have to purchase the software. Lucky generally iPhone software is not that expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.