Formula Drift - S15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 3, 2007
Formula Drift Arrives early,

My version. Enjoy ;)

Jan 28, 2008
nice pics! mind if i ask, pic 5 is it shot in alpha building, toh guan ind est?

Rev

Aug 15, 2004
what's really interesting is yr rig setup... it's able to hold on during/after the drift?

the warehouse shot is the best out of the lot and the frontal drift shot is the next best one understand it's a tuner pic so a tilt is natural to show aggressiveness... but slightly less tilt if possible... just like the warehouse shot.

Feb 3, 2007
Here's a picture of my grossly built rig.

It's considered a taboo to show rigs setups which I do not believe so. With a little online research, you can easily find out how to establish these rigged shots.

This is the version 1 of my home made rig which net me these pictures. Not perfect but usable.

Not too shady for a $18 job ;)

jeanie

May 19, 2005
nice pics!:thumbsup:

but the smoke in the 1st pic was photoshopped isnt it?

will be great if the smoke is real and much denser.

ilsam

Dec 27, 2007
Jurong|Tampines|TangShooters
Jeanie.. first time seeing your photographs and they can already amaze me.. Excellent.. I've always wondered how to shoot cars nicely.. Thanks for posting your photos, I've learnt a lot.. If you would consider shooting my car.. PM me =) Wonderful series!

jeanie

May 19, 2005
Jeanie.. first time seeing your photographs and they can already amaze me.. Excellent.. I've always wondered how to shoot cars nicely.. Thanks for posting your photos, I've learnt a lot.. If you would consider shooting my car.. PM me =) Wonderful series!
er...i'm not the one who shot the cars.
i dont even have a rig wor.

;)

Youhong

Dec 30, 2004
North
photofreak-alvinz.blogspot.com
You want to shoot car? Never tell me....

JacePhoto

Oct 1, 2007
New York City
www.flickr.com
I have seen many pictures in car magazines but they always disappoint me...

Your pictures are impressive! I really find they are great! Well done. Love to see more...! Thanks for sharing how you set up the shots too!

Jan 8, 2005
I have seen many pictures in car magazines but they always disappoint me...

Your pictures are impressive! I really find they are great! Well done. Love to see more...! Thanks for sharing how you set up the shots too!
Prolly you have only seen sg's car mags. See overseas ones, like Import Tuner/SuperStreet/Modified.

The rigged shot in the warehouse bg looks the best in the series man, damm vivid colors.

I am also starting to build my rig but still thinking out how do you actually attach the rig to the car? i have seen those that "holds on" to the jacking point. Whatta bout yours? Great to see someone sharing their rigs.

Cheers man and great photos.

eugenep

Nov 20, 2004
Changi
Here's a picture of my grossly built rig.

It's considered a taboo to show rigs setups which I do not believe so. With a little online research, you can easily find out how to establish these rigged shots.

This is the version 1 of my home made rig which net me these pictures. Not perfect but usable.

Not too shady for a $18 job ;)

Nice Pics! i m an automotive fan too. My version of the rigg is using manfrotto suction cups and auto poles. its solid but psing away the rig is a time consuming thing to do. But the advantage is mounting it take me 5mins. What about yours? Do you have to jack it up to mount it?

By the way, love the idea of the difting with the smokes.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom