FORMULA 1 GROSSER PREIS SANTANDER VON DEUTSCHLAND 2010. (23 ~ 25 Jul.)

a tainted win for Alonso... but nonetheless... it's a Ferrari 1-2 whichever way you see it (Alonso-Massa, Massa-Alonso).

i think if they want to get Alonso to win the race... they should have just screw up Massa's pitstop a little. to do it over the radio?... people will cry foul.

anyway, good job Ferrari... we are back in business :thumbsup:

I agree with your opinion. But at that point where they wanted F. Massa to allow F. Alonso to pass, the pit stops were already done, right?

I agree with your opinion. But at that point where they wanted F. Massa to allow F. Alonso to pass, the pit stops were already done, right?

yeah... pit stops are done. they could've thought of something else less suspicious. kinda stupid of them to do it over the radio. anyway, what's done is done. let's move on to the next race.

Felipe was leading the Germany GP before an obvious and clear decision was made by the Ferrari team to let Fernando through. Felipe also did it in such a way to let everyone know he let Alonso through by deliberately slowing on the exit of turn 6.

hehe... yup... he did it on purpose at turn 6. it's hard to overtake someone (of the same car) coming out of a hairpin bend like turn 6.

yeah... pit stops are done. they could've thought of something else less suspicious. kinda stupid of them to do it over the radio. anyway, what's done is done. let's move on to the next race.

You are right. There are many other ways to achieve what they wanted. Anyway, the fine is pennies to Ferrari.

The next race would be a track that is hard to overtake...