zemotion

Oct 19, 2003
-
zhangjingna.com
ff2.jpg

Makeup by darling dearest Joanna.

ff2.jpg

nice.:thumbsup: Colors abit washed out but i guess its ok considering the effect you're trying to achieve with the theme :)

ff2.jpg

perfect for me.

i had wanted to take this when we did a shoot at Tyersall house the same way:)

but upz for Joanna....nice makeup

perfect for me.

i had wanted to take this when we did a shoot at Tyersall house the same way:)

but upz for Joanna....nice makeup

O don't get me wrong, i'm not faulting his judgement. It's an excellent piece regardless of my personal preference!

Wow! Fantastic. Love the color and skin tone. :thumbsup:

I remember this ClubSnap member. Whatever beers or drugs she consumes, I want too. Again, this woman does wonders with her mind and camera. And in this thread, I think it displays quality, not quantity.

Sorry to nitpick - Sleeping Beauty was waiting for her prince and shouldn't be wearing a wedding ring...;)

good processing skills.:thumbsup:

good is good, bad is bad.

i wanna see the rest of the series!
hehe i send you. pity you weren't around or we could have done a few more looks. it's really very tiring having to touch up the makeup and style and shoot.

O don't get me wrong, i'm not faulting his judgement. It's an excellent piece regardless of my personal preference!
thanks, i think it may vary from screen to screen also, on my pc it's abit pink, on my macbook pro it's pretty washed out. i'd already looked at a few and picked something that's rather neutral to how i want to put it forward. i'm not a guy btw.

Excellent!Love this!!Got more?:thumbsup:
will update when i'm ready with them. :)

Wow! Fantastic. Love the color and skin tone.
thanks

I remember this ClubSnap member. Whatever beers or drugs she consumes, I want too. Again, this woman does wonders with her mind and camera. And in this thread, I think it displays quality, not quantity.
i do neither, perhaps you should try quitting. heh.

Sorry to nitpick - Sleeping Beauty was waiting for her prince and shouldn't be wearing a wedding ring...;)
why don't you try guessing why she is wearing it? some viewers like to be told of everything, some like to have the room for their own imagination. :)

good processing skills.

good is good, bad is bad.
thank you!

oops my bad. I wanna see the rest o series too if its ok with you. Good work!

:eek: :eek: :thumbsup: Very Nice!!! I like :)

Nice pic, kudo to the model too. :)

very dreamy feel... I really like it. May i know what kind of post processing did you do?

Excellent. :thumbsup:

amazing as usual....very nice...i like the desaturated feel

Status
Not open for further replies.