Foreign talent

Status
Not open for further replies.

superfly

Feb 12, 2006
Jurong West
Tired of just being a tourist attraction in a cold dark pit, he dropped his weapon and came to Singapore to seek a better life.
With his steely determination, immaculate dressing and willingness to work long hours, he managed to land a job as a road sweeper here, replacing his weapon with a mean looking broom.
As in any battle, victory comes with sacrificing of the innocent...

DSC_3836-2.jpg

Day in, day out, he takes pride in keeping this stretch of road spotlessly clean. It's a tough job, but at least he gets to be out in the sun instead of a standing around in a cold dark pit. And at night, he doubles up as a security guard.

DSC_3833-2.jpg

oh man! this is really funny!

where is this?

This is at Queen's driving range at Margaret Drive. The people there sure got a sense of humour. :bsmilie:

Thanks for viewing.

oh man! this is really funny!

where is this?

Pic 1 is really good, the old man walking away seems to help in telling the story that the "foreign talent" has taken over the job keeping the street clean..

Pic 1 is really good, the old man walking away seems to help in telling the story that the "foreign talent" has taken over the job keeping the street clean..

Thanks Arcanic.
I was lucky there was the old man doing some work there. And when he walked through the lane, I just snapped away. Too bad about the blown sky though. Didn't know how to avoid that.

last time they got alot of these soilders and those like from tang dynasty stuffs placed there last time there is a realy huge budda or something there too i use to stay around there

Status
Not open for further replies.