For times when u forgotten to take off ur lens cap...

Status
Not open for further replies.
wildstallion said:
It definatly is superb, but what took him 11 months takes someone with a camera around 11 secounds

haha true true.. but in terms of reputation and honor with praise, whose gonna get it? of course our dear fren who spent the 11 months.. lol

good demo for skill...but not really practical for use...for this kind of image, people would rather use 3d software...still, good skill and effort from him:thumbsup:

.....(loss of words)

this guy has my respect. :thumbsup:

think his portfolio just needs this one image and it's enough already. i'm so amazed and impressed with the amount of detail in that image. WOW!

this is really amazing. thanks for sharing nightwolf...

Wow, the guy is amazing! I actaully came to this thread as I still use a film rangefinder, think I only made that mistake once or twice :)

cerebrus said:
Wow, the guy is amazing! I actaully came to this thread as I still use a film rangefinder, think I only made that mistake once or twice :)

hahahaha... only a rangefinder user will understand the pain of leaving the lens cap on! :bsmilie:

cerebrus - leica user? :heart:

nightwolf75 said:
hahahaha... only a rangefinder user will understand the pain of leaving the lens cap on! :bsmilie:

cerebrus - leica user? :heart:

Nah, no $$ for that. My dad's good ole Yashica Electro 35. Camera is older then me :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.