For those wearing spectacles..qn..

Status
Not open for further replies.
No problem for me either. But I feel it's better with an eyecup extender on, since I don't have to keep on wiping my specs and/or the LCD on a hot, humid shooting day. :)

:Later,

Hi all...i'm a newbie here who juz got my hands on a 450D...as the title suggests, have a qn for those who wear specs...do you guys convert to using contact lens? or no probs wif ur specs on? or are there any accessories for those who wear specs? thx...

Nope, I'm fine with glasses.

Dont U all face the same problem if you take photo with cap on? Always knock against the camera that I have to lift up the cap =(
I do face it even when using S5 IS....
Got 1 time, I knock so hard that I a bit gong... less stars flying around my head. (^_^)

Am using a 450D too.
Only effect I have is when I move my thumb to press the AE lock, it will knock my right side of specs, so my right specs lens sometime get oily and blur. Like I said, its an effect and not a problem.

Dont U all face the same problem if you take photo with cap on? Always knock against the camera that I have to lift up the cap =(

Get a hat with broad and soft brim, some of these outdoor and military shops have them. Will also protect your face and ears from strong sun. Easy to shift a bit back and even if the brim touches the cam it doesn't matter.
Regarding spects: no issue at all, I just have a few tissues at hand in case my eye brows leave some marks.

Status
Not open for further replies.