For Fuji users only!: Who wants to learn basic Photoshop-ping?

Would you like to join a basic photoshop class? Vote now!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next batch? count me in...:)

not next batch one la. if you're interested in the next batch, simply put your name in the wait list in the thread we started in Gathering and Outing section. those in the list will have priority. ;)

side note: if you really really want priority you need to clean all our lenses for FREE!!!!!:bsmilie:

not next batch one la. if you're interested in the next batch, simply put your name in the wait list in the thread we started in Gathering and Outing section. those in the list will have priority. ;)

side note: if you really really want priority you need to clean all our lenses for FREE!!!!!:bsmilie:

HAHA shessh i should have gave up my slot to david to clean my lenses :p

Those who had attended the Photoshop lesson on Saturday may collect your notes from Jacob. :)

Compiled in PDF file format. You will need to install Adobe Acrobat Reader before you can read it.

Those who had attended the Photoshop lesson on Saturday may collect your notes from Jacob. :)

Compiled in PDF file format. You will need to install Adobe Acrobat Reader before you can read it.

so i resent it to all issit? cause i've sent out in the afternoon liao.

dunno why someone simply just closed without informing at all of my thread about 21feb photoshop-ping in Gatherings and Outings. i can't even do a closure of it. :cry:

those who haven't received the file i'm supposed to send to you please pm me your email address. thanks.

ps: there's possibility of this thread kena closed as well. i don't know why but the feeling is there.

Last edited:
dunno why someone simply just closed without informing at all of my thread about 21feb photoshop-ping in Gatherings and Outings. i can't even do a closure of it. :cry:

those who haven't received the file i'm supposed to send to you please pm me your email address. thanks.

ps: there's possibility of this thread kena closed as well. i don't know why but the feeling is there.

soon. I felt it too.

I have stronger feeling that I would be D- RAT-GEE-S-the-ed. :confused:;);p:cool:

how can it be? u just joined not long only. i might be the next one. who knows?

likely to be me. I am new. 杀一警百。

how about both of us? as a reminder/warning to all the new birds and old birds here... Ha!:eek:

anyway, are we posting photoshop question here or to set up a new thread huh?:cool:

Thanks.

likely to be me. I am new. 杀一警百。

how about both of us? as a reminder/warning to all the new birds and old birds here... Ha!:eek:

anyway, are we posting photoshop question here or to set up a new thread huh?:cool:

Thanks.

i tot i emailed all already?

Hello guys, is there a slot for photoshop class? i'm a s5 pro user. I know nuts about photoshop. thanks:cool:

Hello guys, is there a slot for photoshop class? i'm a s5 pro user. I know nuts about photoshop. thanks:cool:

realised the old thread was closed. is13evil: i've place you in the queue.

please relist down your names here for those interested in the next session. by listing down your names first will have priority event if you can't make it to the coming session.

Fuji users
1) newnikon
2) onechopstick (s5pro)
3) moonwalker (s5pro)
4) selim (F31fd)
5) spyke (*s5pro)
6) is13evil

Last edited:
Fuji users
1) newnikon
2) onechopstick (s5pro)
3) moonwalker (s5pro)