Footprints in the sand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nuts

Jan 21, 2002
www.roving-light.com
This is a less travelled beach in an area called Childers Cove.
I thought the 2 persons walk towards the bunch of seaweed and
went through each other! Alas, it seems also that bunch of seaweed
that seems to spoil the picture?

footprints-bw.jpg

Image taken with a Canon G1, slightly cropped.
Again, comments/advise welcome.

..NuTs..

very nice...yup, i agree with the seaweed part...

Hi nuts,

Good pic, and actually I think it's ok to have the seaweeds. I feel that they complement the foot prints rather then distract, and show that the footprints are on a beach. But I think a color picture would be better in this case, as a b&w pic with only beach and footprints looks rather dull, and the color will definitely help bringing it to life. Just my opinion :)

Originally posted by ziploc
Hi nuts,

Good pic, and actually I think it's ok to have the seaweeds. I feel that they complement the foot prints rather then distract, and show that the footprints are on a beach. But I think a color picture would be better in this case, as a b&w pic with only beach and footprints looks rather dull, and the color will definitely help bringing it to life. Just my opinion :)

It's great that everyone has a different angle of view! Thanks. :)
I have friends who like the colour, uncropped version :

footprints-org.jpg

..NuTs..

Originally posted by nuts

It's great that everyone has a different angle of view! Thanks. :)
I have friends who like the colour, uncropped version :

footprints-org.jpg

..NuTs..

Ah! I like the composition of this pic much better then the cropped one. The footprints are leading the eyes to the far side between the rocks. And there is foreground, midground (the seaweeds) and the background (the rocks and waves) in this pic, which are the basic elements of a landscape pic. The color is a bit strange though... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.