Status
Not open for further replies.

leeerik

Feb 25, 2007
Enjoy!.

1466442318_2b54c8e953.jpg

1466444272_d537ed96c8.jpg

1465592493_e2d5d1da03.jpg

i love your photos here! very well taken!!!
where is the place u take?

i love your photos here! very well taken!!!
where is the place u take?

Canberra, ACT, Australia. Its just before the bridge to the Parliament house. You wont miss it as its a yearly event and there are a lot of ppl walking around that area.

Heh, have another thread with pictures of the same festival. I like the colour contrast in your 3rd shot. Was trying for the same effect somewhere myself, but my eye isn't very good at spotting such things.

Heh, have another thread with pictures of the same festival. I like the colour contrast in your 3rd shot. Was trying for the same effect somewhere myself, but my eye isn't very good at spotting such things.
yup saw that too. I think I caught that using my 70-300 telephoto lens. I remember the area was pretty far away from the edge.

Anyway if you are in Sydney please consider our flickr grouphttp://www.flickr.com/groups/492088@N21/

Canberra, ACT, Australia. Its just before the bridge to the Parliament house. You wont miss it as its a yearly event and there are a lot of ppl walking around that area.

oic... wish to go there but need to save up for quiet awhile...
sorry for the off thread... how much did you spend on this trip?? care to share? :)

oic... wish to go there but need to save up for quiet awhile...
sorry for the off thread... how much did you spend on this trip?? care to share? :)
I am now working in Sydney so it only cost me the car rental + fuel +insurance=about $300 and didnt spend on hotel because I was there just for the day. Entrance to the floriate is free......:thumbsup: Then you can also visit the Parliament house, also free....hehe.

Status
Not open for further replies.