Flash....Sigma, Sunpak, Mertz???

Status
Not open for further replies.

seethoe

Dec 2, 2002
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
hi friends,

I am looking for a good flash for my Nikon F-65. I do not have the budget for a SB-80DX...cause i want to invest in a Nikkor D lens. So i am in a bit of budget constraint here.

can someone give me an opinion on Sigma EF-500 Super, Sunpak 4000 or Mertz flash...?? This flash is to help me to do a better indoor photography ie. hotel ballroom - yellowish light, function room, someone's living room or bedroom etc...

Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by seethoe
hi friends,

I am looking for a good flash for my Nikon F-65. I do not have the budget for a SB-80DX...cause i want to invest in a Nikkor D lens. So i am in a bit of budget constraint here.

can someone give me an opinion on Sigma EF-500 Super, Sunpak 4000 or Mertz flash...?? This flash is to help me to do a better indoor photography ie. hotel ballroom - yellowish light, function room, someone's living room or bedroom etc...

Thanks in advance.

flash? Go for Metz man...

How about getting a 2nd hand Nikon flash? You should be able to find one easily.

You won't regret getting a SB series Nikon flash. It can still be used if you upgrade to another SLR (except the D-series DSLRs which require the SBxxDX flashes).

A used SB28 should cost less than $350, and the older but just as capable models like the 25 and 26 should be even lesser. Worth every penny.

Regards
CK

zephyr....which model would you recommend...it got to work automatically and not adjust manual setting at the back for every picture....

guys/gals ... i do really like the Nikon SB series especially SB-80DX but no money lah.....so i am going for a good alternative one for about a few years then change to nikon SB......you guys know who is selling their nikon flash...sb-26/28...???

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.