Flame of the Sea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oceanicasia

May 16, 2004
Central
Look like the gas flame from a lighter.
tunicate.jpg

WOW!!!!! cool!!!! did u do anything to it or it's au naturale???!!!!

it's a normal shot taken on slide or u did some PS? looks very very 3D and like special effects. how come leh?

hey, very nice. i tried but i cant get close to such effects. with my limitations of camera and internal strobe, how to get close to such effects ah?

beivied said:
hey, very nice. i tried but i cant get close to such effects. with my limitations of camera and internal strobe, how to get close to such effects ah?

Put a X2 infront of your housing lor & use side lighting. Oh sorry, 4get you got no strobe. :embrass:

DTan,
With nake eyes you won't see much of the colors. That's why strobe is so important. No PS at all, just std crop & framing.

Oceanicasia said:
Put a X2 infront of your housing lor & use side lighting. Oh sorry, 4get you got no strobe. :embrass:

THATS NO HELP AT ALL :cry:

what is that thing actually?

clive said:
what is that thing actually?

In the book they call it Sea Squirt or Tunicate. They feed on nutrients in the water by filtering them.

Oceanicasia said:
In the book they call it Sea Squirt or Tunicate. They feed on nutrients in the water by filtering them.

yup, and nudibranch feed on em. Next time you see em, look around for a nudi for a photo shot

Status
Not open for further replies.