flag time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nowadays it's in the cirricular, you have to serve X hours of public services, flag days are just one of them.

Yeah. And I suppose being forced to serve X hours of public service certainly dun deserve such a bad scolding tio bo? ;)

sometimes the kids don't even look sincere, sometimes they don't even know who they are helping, sometimes they even dare to show attitude ... flag days are actually good for training the kids to be tactful in public.

ADD: actually i'll be pretty pissed off if the kids 'corner' me off in a 3 person formation.

eikin said:
ADD: actually i'll be pretty pissed off if the kids 'corner' me off in a 3 person formation.

Me too.... they will have to say hello to 'Mr. Fist' if they do that to me *kiss knuckles*
:think: :bsmilie:

espn said:
Nowadays it's in the cirricular, you have to serve X hours of public services, flag days are just one of them.

hmm... CIP, Community Involvement Programme. not just flag day, beach cleaning, old folks home.... it has been ard for quite sometime already....

eikin said:
sometimes the kids don't even look sincere, sometimes they don't even know who they are helping, sometimes they even dare to show attitude ... flag days are actually good for training the kids to be tactful in public.

aiyah, nothing much lar... just walk away if u are really not interested lor... kids mah... :bsmilie:

jonlou said:
aiyah, nothing much lar... just walk away if u are really not interested lor... kids mah... :bsmilie:

well ... i only donate to kids who at least try to be sincere :)

read that in HWZ forum... poor students. :(

eikin said:

How many actually DO bother with flag days, to them it's just chop chop over and get done with. To me they can spend better time elsewhere enjoying their weekends and/or doing REAL public services like visiting old folks homes and etc.

If you have ever visited one, you will know that material comforts are beyond what the old folks @ homes wants... the funding can only do so much, all they want is a listening ear... :cry:

espn said:
How many actually DO bother with flag days, to them it's just chop chop over and get done with. To me they can spend better time elsewhere enjoying their weekends and/or doing REAL public services like visiting old folks homes and etc.

If you have ever visited one, you will know that material comforts are beyond what the old folks @ homes wants... the funding can only do so much, all they want is a listening ear... :cry:

yup, home visits are still the best

nomoney3.jpg

-- Nice shot!

eikin said:
well ... i only donate to kids who at least try to be sincere :)

yeap. that i agree with u. shud shoot those ah bengs wannabe with the tins...

Status
Not open for further replies.