fish tank


Status
Not open for further replies.

Tay

New Member
Nov 28, 2004
439
0
0
Bedok
#1
Hi,
Im looking for a 4ft tank. Can be 48x24x24 or 48x18x24.
If any of u have 1 to let go pls pm me.Thks... :)

Regards.
 

therat

New Member
Nov 26, 2003
279
0
0
Bedok
Visit site
#2
Tay said:
Hi,
Im looking for a 4ft tank. Can be 48x24x24 or 48x18x24.
If any of u have 1 to let go pls pm me.Thks... :)

Regards.
48x24x24 in what.. mm.. cm...
 

Apr 10, 2002
550
0
0
photos.yahoo.com
#4
I have a 3ft tank if you're interested! comes with 1cm thick walls for super security! Security as in glass won't crack not as in fish won't escape....
 

Gymrat76

Senior Member
May 10, 2004
1,606
0
0
41
#5
Think you'd have better luck trying the fish forums.. try Arofanatics.com There's always someone letting go of fish tanks and such.. sometimes even for free cause 4-footers are quite cheap ;)
 

Tay

New Member
Nov 28, 2004
439
0
0
Bedok
#6
Gymrat76 said:
Think you'd have better luck trying the fish forums.. try Arofanatics.com There's always someone letting go of fish tanks and such.. sometimes even for free cause 4-footers are quite cheap ;)
yeah,try there already. Still waiting for reply.... :) Thks anyway.

Regards.
 

Tay

New Member
Nov 28, 2004
439
0
0
Bedok
#7
hoppinghippo said:
I have a 3ft tank if you're interested! comes with 1cm thick walls for super security! Security as in glass won't crack not as in fish won't escape....
Hmm...still prefer 4ft cos no need to change tank in future. :)

Regards.
 

catchlights

Moderator
Staff member
Sep 27, 2004
21,903
46
48
Punggol, Singapore
www.foto-u.com
#10
hoppinghippo said:
I have a 3ft tank if you're interested! comes with 1cm thick walls for super security! Security as in glass won't crack not as in fish won't escape....
Wow! 1cm thick walls, very expansive leh, btw, what fish you used to keep? Hammer head fish? :p
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom