First spotting of Japanese tiger beetle near NTU

chvictor

Mar 16, 2007
A late night shoot with a few kakis again.

This was not the first time I shot this TB but was the first time I shot near NTU. The bronze ones are usually there. Vincent was very pleased coz he was looking for this species of TB. The rest below are some other common shots captured on the same night. Thanks for viewing.

5457724537_dce757eee6_o.jpg

5457724371_cfebb3ff07_o.jpg

5458333454_b11b9ef5d0_o.jpg

5458333378_856363d2a2_o.jpg

5457724109_c1c93a4062_o.jpg

5458372926_22d47a240e_o.jpg

A late night shoot with a few kakis again.

This was not the first time I shot this TB but was the first time I shot near NTU. The bronze ones are usually there. Vincent was very pleased coz he was looking for this species of TB. The rest below are some other common shots captured on the same night. Thanks for viewing.

Lovely collection :heart: Yup Victor, I was almost jumping for joy :bsmilie:

Victor, your shots are always pleasing to the eyes. Good details as usual. :thumbsup:

How come never see Ben's post? he is always the first to post these late night shots.

Your lens too heavy for him :think:

lovely series, victor! :thumbsup:

Nice shots, love the fierce looking tiger :)
Thanks galmen
:thumbsup: Reminds me of the movie "StarShip Troopers" bugs
Thanks! DM101
I like the long horn!
Thank crystal1993
Lovely collection :heart: Yup Victor, I was almost jumping for joy :bsmilie:
Thanks Vincent. Ya lor... happy until never buy me super. :bsmilie: Just joking. You drove us there already very grateful to you.
Victor, your shots are always pleasing to the eyes. Good details as usual.

How come never see Ben's post? he is always the first to post these late night shots.

Your lens too heavy for him

Thanks David. He was trying out my 100mm. May be macro is secondary to him now....haha. But who know he's keeping his good pictures to surprise us later. lol

Last edited:
Lovely Captures.
Well-detailed and sharp... :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Very Nice lighting, a lot of details, master is always a master!:thumbsup:

All are very high quality shots Victor, u made sure every shot had the composite eyes with no detail left spared!!

Fav is the pair of black fungus beetles in #6!!