First attempt with a light box...

Status
Not open for further replies.

luntut

Oct 19, 2007
Punggol
and a round, black subject on a black surface...

how does it overall look? definitely a LOT more room for improvements. I need advice and comments for improvements.

how i did it: DIY Light box using translucent white, corrugated plastic board from Popular, with a black surface. 1 x speedlight on commander mode, M at 1/10, triggered by On board flash. Placed to the bottom left of the picture inside the box, angled upwards for an interior bounce.

give it to me. I can take it all. as long as its constructive.

3904074296_27068f2d49.jpg

link to the big one:

Last edited:
Considering it's a DIY setup - pretty good!
Exposure, clarity and balance all there (disclaimer: I'm no flash expert). :bsmilie:

and a round, black subject on a black surface...

how does it overall look? definitely a LOT more room for improvements. I need advice and comments for improvements.

how i did it: DIY Light box using translucent white, corrugated plastic board from Popular, with a black surface. 1 x speedlight on commander mode, M at 1/10, triggered by On board flash. Placed to the bottom left of the picture inside the box, angled upwards for an interior bounce.

give it to me. I can take it all. as long as its constructive.

3904074296_27068f2d49.jpg

link to the big one:

this is really not bad. new piece?

Considering it's a DIY setup - pretty good!
Exposure, clarity and balance all there (disclaimer: I'm no flash expert). :bsmilie:

thankew thankew. just felt that there was something not right in the picture. i just cant really pinpoint it.

this is really not bad. new piece?

thankew! a few months old alr.. just that I dun have much lens to take pictures of.. so that is always my target..

Status
Not open for further replies.