First Attempt on Church Wedding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cursor

May 24, 2003
cursor.instantlogic.com
Hi Everyone,
This is my first attempt on church wedding. Personnally, out of about 50 shots I had taken, I like this the most (after edited). Ok I admit I cheated. :embrass:
This shot was taken on flim in color then scan from the Negative and convert to gray scale and cropped. Do give your valuable comment.
If I need to put a title to this pic then it will be
"A Vow Between Us, Witness By The One Above."
{F4BECBAB-F51F-4CBC-83BB-313B3A23E7BB}lg.jpg

Nice shot. Minor nitpick which you can't control, the bride and bridegroom should be closer and in a more intimate gesture. :)

OT: shouldn't this be in gallery sub forum?

espn said:
Nice shot. Minor nitpick which you can't control, the bride and bridegroom should be closer and in a more intimate gesture. :)

OT: shouldn't this be in gallery sub forum?

Thanks you for your comment. I can picture that it will be nicer if they are closer together and holding hands facing each other.

I was thinking of putting it in the gallery but after seeing those nice photos there I think I still should stay in the newbie section. Anyway it my first doing taking photo in the church wedding.

:thumbsup:

a bit more grainy will bring out the mood of the moment........just my way if i will to shot it.

merry x'mas. ;)

Hmm, this is the Holy Trinity Catholic church (hope it's right!) in Tampines right? I have to be nitpicky here that the white thing behind the groom is very distracting and out-of-place... I can't figure out what it is... Is it part of the decoration of the pews or the bride's gown? but it looks like the groom was wearing it at the first glance!

And yah, it would have been better if the couple had been in a more intimate posture. But good attempt nevertheless. :)

kiwi2 said:
Hmm, this is the Holy Trinity Catholic church (hope it's right!) in Tampines right? I have to be nitpicky here that the white thing behind the groom is very distracting and out-of-place... I can't figure out what it is... Is it part of the decoration of the pews or the bride's gown? but it looks like the groom was wearing it at the first glance!

And yah, it would have been better if the couple had been in a more intimate posture. But good attempt nevertheless. :)

I also find that distracting. It is the cover and deco on the chair they are suppose to sit on. But cropping it away will be too little of the couple to show. And the reason I change it to to gray scale is also due to that deco. Cos the colour of the sunflower on the chair is to bright yellow.

Status
Not open for further replies.