Fireworks shoot on 27th Jan, 8pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like to join in but I dun know how to shot fireworks. :embrass:

sgfriend said:
I like to join in but I dun know how to shot fireworks. :embrass:

There's always a first time! (It's my first time too!);)

Hope to see you there.

:dunno: haiz...

love to go with u guys man . maybe can learn some pro tips ;p ....
but i promised my cca to go with them....

I will be going to the same location as you peepz. But most probably be earlier than u guys.
Maybe reach sheares bridge abt 6pm.

If not many ppl ... i can try hogging the place first for you peepz? ;p .

But i doubt anyone will be as early or earlier than u guys ba ...
except me of course :embrass: .

Correct me if i am wrong :dunno:

Hi guys,

Sorry but I won't be meeting up with you guys. Some last minute stuff to attend to before the actual eve of the Chinese New Year.

All the best to all who are going and "shoot more"!

Regards

I gave a call to the Tourist Promotion Board to find out the location of the Firework and according to the guy I spoke to apparently it will be the same location as the firework on the eve of New Year.

Hope this info is helpful to you guys going for the firework.

pRoLoS3r said:
:dunno: haiz...

love to go with u guys man . maybe can learn some pro tips ;p ....
but i promised my cca to go with them....

I will be going to the same location as you peepz. But most probably be earlier than u guys.
Maybe reach sheares bridge abt 6pm.

If not many ppl ... i can try hogging the place first for you peepz? ;p .

But i doubt anyone will be as early or earlier than u guys ba ...
except me of course :embrass: .

Correct me if i am wrong :dunno:

BTW sir,

This is my first attempt at capturing fireworks or seeing fireworks for that matter. Where do you suggest is a good viewpoint to capture the event with a nice backdrop of the city?

From this thread, they are all referring to B.S. Bridge. Surely a taxi can't stop there? How do you guys 'hike' there? Any idea which is the best path to take "if that's really the best viewpoint"?

Thank you.

Is the slot open for an old man like me ?

Haha I want to shoot also but will be travelling with my family this CNY. :cry:
Maybe next time. :)

Any info on how long will this firework last?

mcn said:
BTW sir,

This is my first attempt at capturing fireworks or seeing fireworks for that matter. Where do you suggest is a good viewpoint to capture the event with a nice backdrop of the city?

From this thread, they are all referring to B.S. Bridge. Surely a taxi can't stop there? How do you guys 'hike' there? Any idea which is the best path to take "if that's really the best viewpoint"?
Thank you.

Alternative for drivers and cab-takers:

There's a route up to the BS Bridge from a road across Millenia Walk. I'll be there (Millenia Walk) by 1850hrs , so if there's any drivers, you can park ure cars in Millenia Walk and i'll take you all there. Expect a 10min hike up the bridge. Meet at Millenia Walk Info counter at 1850hrs. I will leave the place for the bridge by 1910.
Enquiries; Jason 97861712

I will be at Pan Pacific Hotel lobby at 7.15pm for those late comers meeting some frens to walk up as well. Will leave at 7.30 latest. You can contact me at 98300557 ;)

you guys goin on 27th only ? are u guys planning a trip on 28th as well ?? :think:

rgds,
mark

think i going on 28th instead. 1st time shooting fireworks. lolz. anyone going on the 28th ??

haha.. duty.. i shoot inmy dreams.. :sweat:

Hi all,

Managed to capture a few shots only. Entire fireworks duration was about 1 minute. The pics are in my yahoo albums (Scenes of Singapore). The link can be found in my signature below.

Best regards,
Junwei

Thanks for organising the outing ....

Nice knowing all you peepZ.
Kinda sad that it is so short :confused: .

i managed to learnt a thing or two :bsmilie:

Got chance we might go again ba...

Thanks everyone.:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.