fireworks query

Status
Not open for further replies.
once i bring 2 tripods...

one 055pro for my cam, the other slik for my pns to shoot mpeg...

During the FF2006, I bring a Tripod for my DSLR & a Mini Tripod for my DVcam..:)

During the FF2006, I bring a Tripod for my DSLR & a Mini Tripod for my DVcam..:)

i think me too..

will do it again... worth it...

but pns sell away liao.. :(

Lazy to bring tripod.. might as well stay home & sleep..

y ar ya ar ... i just wana noe how e outcome of e photos n settings.

i just 1 2 noe if any1 try 2 take without tripod and wat settings would be best 2 use without tripod.

plz dun give mi negative ans kk kk :D
plz dun say no tripod dun take kk kk

:dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

y ar ya ar ... i just wana noe how e outcome of e photos n settings.

i just 1 2 noe if any1 try 2 take without tripod and wat settings would be best 2 use without tripod.

plz dun give mi negative ans kk kk :D
plz dun say no tripod dun take kk kk

As mentioned... You can only try to get by with quick captures of the fireworks bursts.

Try 1/125 sec in manual mode with say f8 or so in hyperfocal focusing. Try it out and see if it gives u anything nice.

As mentioned... You can only try to get by with quick captures of the fireworks bursts.

Try 1/125 sec in manual mode with say f8 or so in hyperfocal focusing. Try it out and see if it gives u anything nice.

kk thanks :p

i dun mind the quick captures of the fireworks bursts, i just hope 2 get a better image this time as compared to my pns cam hee

i dun mind the quick captures of the fireworks bursts, i just hope 2 get a better image this time as compared to my pns cam hee

if u dun wan the trails, then i think 1/125 ok..

i use f8 and 2-3 sec... can see trails..

oh yea.. i remember someone took fireworks with tripod...

hehe...

sehsuan

u can go search for his pic.. but got to prone onto the floor/grass/etc.. to get the stability...

;)

Just dun use settings for ur pns..but then if u dun have tripod, thats a big problem..u must really go early to find dustbin..:bsmilie:

okay okay :p

thanks guyz :p

thinkin of getting those compact tripodz thin oni 40cm long ? but like $85 :x
must save save save

den next time u c mi ask, "wat settings u guys use wif tripod arr" hahaha

later u ppl den tell mi dun use tripod .... i faint

okay okay :p

thanks guyz :p

thinkin of getting those compact tripodz thin oni 40cm long ? but like $85 :x
must save save save

den next time u c mi ask, "wat settings u guys use wif tripod arr" hahaha

later u ppl den tell mi dun use tripod .... i faint

I think Carrefour got sell some tripods, very affordable, better than none..but that will depends on ur setup too..:bsmilie:

One question though, do you guys usually shoot in portraits or landscape?

Always have the issue of where exactly the fireworks will appear and how high they can climb... :think:

One question though, do you guys usually shoot in portraits or landscape?

Always have the issue of where exactly the fireworks will appear and how high they can climb... :think:

up to you... dun haf to follow the trend, but I normally shoot in landscape.

As for where they will be, it's more of guesswork. But after the first volley... you'd know exactly and can correct accordingly.

up to you... dun haf to follow the trend, but I normally shoot in landscape.

As for where they will be, it's more of guesswork. But after the first volley... you'd know exactly and can correct accordingly.

*sweat* I tried shooting in landscape but after the first volley and realised I am out then panick man :bsmilie: readjust the tripod and cam then left with a few avail shots only :angry:

carrefour tripods wun last. if wan can add up a bit gt a second hand one better.

Status
Not open for further replies.