Not open for further replies.

bigboy_cad

Sep 20, 2004
singapore
nmmbpd.multiply.com
MY FIREWORKS SERIES......

1156023274_53e4c8edf6_o.jpg

1156029852_4d37662212_o.jpg

Galing!!!!! nice shot, I like #5......nan dun din ako kaya lang my picture not good as yours...:thumbsup:

Great Pics!!!!!
would you be kind enough toshare your pic settings and location where you took them from....appreciate it.

Great Pics!!!!!
would you be kind enough toshare your pic settings and location where you took them from....appreciate it.

Hi Icecube...thanks in your comment. sorry fot hte late response....Location is Raffle area in front of construction site, cannot discribe exact location just follow the crowd.
mySetting is Bulb & f8~f11 depend on the fireworks. thanks again...:):):)
Great Pics!!!!!

The place is nearer to Raffles Place, Lau Pa Sat, No.1 Raffles Quay, NTUC building... just walk to the Sail Condo contruction site... infront of there... many ppl also go there... can go right to the edge of the water/sea. I went yesterday but had no intention to take any photos... already many many tripods & cameras there... hahaha... this is the place http://clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=304309

Status
Not open for further replies.