Fireworks Extravaganza @ VivoCity (29 Nov)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was at 3rd level shooting from here.
n572501737_1024742_5924.jpg

Images a bit off bcos I didn't have a tripod with me and it sucks. Handheld and burst shot all the way. Haiz.

3067927445_3aff79392f.jpg

18mm + ISO100 + f/8.0 + 0.8s + PP

3067925823_794e1215fa.jpg

18mm + ISO100 + f/8.0 + 0.8s + PP

I was on the 3rd floor too.

Your photos aren't too bad, especially if you took them by hand. I had to take mine by hand too, cos there were people blocking me, and my photos look way worse.

I was on the 3rd floor too.

Your photos aren't too bad, especially if you took them by hand. I had to take mine by hand too, cos there were people blocking me, and my photos look way worse.

Thanx for the nice comment! :)

I was actually at the open area outside Daiso. Its pretty spacious at the beginning but when the time drew nearer, it got a little bit crowded but still manageable.

There was a group of snappers, I believe is from CS here too.

Thanx for the nice comment! :)

I was actually at the open area outside Daiso. Its pretty spacious at the beginning but when the time drew nearer, it got a little bit crowded but still manageable.

There was a group of snappers, I believe is from CS here too.

The big group of photographers, about 13 or so would be the Tangshooters. We were there pretty early just so to get a good view of the site.

Hope you have enjoyed yourself with the shoot.

The big group of photographers, about 13 or so would be the Tangshooters. We were there pretty early just so to get a good view of the site.

Hope you have enjoyed yourself with the shoot.

Oh. Hi. Yeah. I enjoyed it. First time shooting fireworks with a DSLR. I saw you guys' thread at the gallery section. All the shots are so awesome.

How I wish I got a tripod that day... :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.