wabbit warren
img57.photobucket.com
First time shooting fireworks. :)

Img_0033_small.jpg

Img_0032_small.jpg

Img_0030_small.jpg

hi bro u sure u 1st time take fireworks? outstanding work there :thumbsup:

Great works!

Care to share the f-stop and timing used?

OoooOOOo I like the last 2.. just a little nit-pick, YYY so small???

foxtwo said:
OoooOOOo I like the last 2.. just a little nit-pick, YYY so small???

Eh small because those are cropped. Not sure how high the fireworks will be so use the widest angle I have 18mm..... then once the fireworks started... no time to adjust liao... :sweat:

sigrd said:
First time shooting fireworks. :)

Img_0033_small.jpg

Img_0032_small.jpg

Img_0030_small.jpg

Great work! congratulations on getting great shots on the 1st try.

You have time to zoom in and recompose the shot. You'll just be losing several seconds but at least the subsequent shots will be better

sigrd said:
Eh small because those are cropped. Not sure how high the fireworks will be so use the widest angle I have 18mm..... then once the fireworks started... no time to adjust liao... :sweat:

nono, i meant why the size of the pictures so small...

hahah~ so we now expect this kinda standard from u for the next 2 fireworks festival days ok? :D

looking at the pics, i suppose you were positioned at clifford pier???

Yildun said:
looking at the pics, i suppose you were positioned at clifford pier???

You're right, was somewhere there around that area but dun think can shoot from there for the next round liao. :sweat:

superb pics! :thumbsup:

sigrd said:
You're right, was somewhere there around that area but dun think can shoot from there for the next round liao. :sweat:

Why not? Anyway IMO its good to try taking it from different places so that you can get different compositions. I have been taking fireworks pictures for the past few years and it does get kind of boring taking from the same place every year.

Status
Not open for further replies.