Fire @ Haig Road market

Status
Not open for further replies.

desmondwong

Jan 18, 2002
Singapore
www.picturesky.com
another accident, this time a fire at the haig road market.

was having supper with some friends at a prata shop nearby when a couple of fire-engines, ambulances and police cars whizzed by, wondered what happened when another friend SMS-ed us to say that there's a fire at haig road market. huge crowd gathered to watch. when i drove past around 1.15am, fire looked to have been put out but the crowd still lingered. hope there isn't any casualties.

sad... wonder why Singapore has been having so many accidents of late.

let's hope and pray things turn for the better in the coming weeks... :cheers:

hopefully nobody at the market at that time. But wonder how the fire broke out :dunno:

wat the *&@$(*&#(% ???

Those poor SCDF must be working like mad tired like siao.
Poor thing.
WAt happen....wah liew...I hope not foul play bah?
Singapore that suay ? :(
Kaoz.....I jus went si ma lu pray today.....hope the pu sa betrow gd luck upon us....this is getting way too much.

aiyo..why sg these few days got so many incident one ah..sighzzz

bad bad bad....why so much of such things happened recently.. sometimes even the good people got killed..why not just take the lives of the bad guys :angry: ;( :angry: ;(

Coz God loves them so much that He doesn't want the good people to make sin hehe... btw, anyone knows what actually happens @Haig Road market? it's the one near Geylang Serai is it?

it's the one opposite the big open air carpark between the old 'yokosu' and geylang serai.

no idea how it happened. but CNA reported no one injured.

actually... this kinda thing happen ALOT... juz dat u dun noe....
fires are actually not dat rare.....

Status
Not open for further replies.