Fire Fire Burning Bright

What would you do if your Office burns down?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leave with valuables.

In true ClubSNAP spirit, grab your camera, shoot pictures, post on CS, sell pics to SPH, then run

I tot u would hang arnd and take some "street photography" of the panicky people! Macro and freeze some fire shots and post them in abstract...
Hahaha!
:D

it happened when i was in the army. not office lah... but at the back of the vehicle workshop.

i was wondering how come there was a huge tongue of flame that was about 1 storey high. so i yell to my "staff". then we realised there was a fire. instantly, we activated the fire alarm and put out the fire. the fire engine never made it in time to extinguish it.

well.. if your office is on Jurong Island when it catches fire and burns you'd better run F******* FAST!! :devil:

but it would be much better if one can stay back and try to contain the fire and limit it's damage.

this reminds me of princess diana.
the journalists were busy taking photos of the accident rather than doing a last ditch efforts to save her...

As being a member of the safety committee, my advise is to break the manual call point to activate the alarm bell and evacuate to the nearest staircase. Steady lah....

Trust me, when come to fire situation in buildings is not a joke. Don't play play... ah!

Forget about taking photograph unless it is your job. (Been trained)

Cheers. :cool:

sometimes want to run also cannot... see pic in link!!! :confused: :(

Flare.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.