Status
Not open for further replies.

razor

May 3, 2003
Woody Land
www.razin-photography.com
1919046897_d5cdb2b36c_o.jpg

:)

Thanks for sharing mate. This one not as good as your previous one leh...The sun is overly exposed. Also, Fiona's chin is covered by her shoulder.

:heart:the presentation....like a cd album cover!

Thanks for sharing mate. This one not as good as your previous one leh...The sun is overly exposed. Also, Fiona's chin is covered by her shoulder.

Thanks bro!

I kinda like the overexposed sun actually :) grant me artistic license k..

see ya soon!

Great piece , i like the way how you manage to capture the mood of the picture ,also, the expression of model being able blend well w e ambience of e surrounding :)

Wah bro, love the layout and the light control is really :thumbsup::bigeyes:

Thanks bro!

I kinda like the overexposed sun actually :) grant me artistic license k..

see ya soon!

Actually, you made a great technical decision to blow the sun. ;) I found my eye automatically avoiding it because it was so bright...sooo...my attention was diverted to the model without me even thinking about it. :cool:

But I do feel that the facing portion of the face could be brightened a touch. Not filled in macam using a reflector, but a slight change of values. Unfortunately, the hair isn't really flattering, and sorry, but the retro shoulder padded top makes her look like a hunchback with an over-large head, a short torso and skinny arms. Was this an organised shoot by any chance?

Otherwise, it's a great shot!

p.s. No offense ahhh, dik? PEACE!

:) Superb. I just love the tropical seaside background with a foreign model. Excellent combination.

Actually, you made a great technical decision to blow the sun. ;) I found my eye automatically avoiding it because it was so bright...sooo...my attention was diverted to the model without me even thinking about it. :cool:

But I do feel that the facing portion of the face could be brightened a touch. Not filled in macam using a reflector, but a slight change of values. Unfortunately, the hair isn't really flattering, and sorry, but the retro shoulder padded top makes her look like a hunchback with an over-large head, a short torso and skinny arms. Was this an organised shoot by any chance?

Otherwise, it's a great shot!

p.s. No offense ahhh, dik? PEACE!

Thanks dude. Its a kinda unplanned shoot actually. :) hope it explaines the unpolished presentation.

cheers!

Nice, I like the color, the layout and the way the backgound was blur out.

I like the mood and ambience. I like the blond hair backlit :thumbsup:

Only nit pick - model's back seem ? hunched or broad from this angle. maybe rotate her a bit more to the left to see less of the back.

Lovely feel. Absolutely no issues with the blown out Sun. Leave it as it is.:thumbsup:

Thanks dude. Its a kinda unplanned shoot actually. :) hope it explaines the unpolished presentation.

cheers!

A lot of great shots are unplanned.

No planning ahead of time is no excuse for an "unpolished presentation".

Artistic license should always be granted, whether it will work or not is also subject.

So, I am not going to talk about the blown sun in the background, the way the hair is lit, or the exposures on the face should be brighter or darker.

This pictures failed because of the model's pose and the photographer's composition. She looked like the long lost sister of the Hunchback of Notre Dame, with limbs amputated to boot!!

Just some attention to posing the model, relax and lower her shoulders, might just do the job.

Artistic license should always be granted, whether it will work or not is also subject.

So, I am not going to talk about the blown sun in the background, the way the hair is lit, or the exposures on the face should be brighter or darker.

This pictures failed because of the model's pose and the photographer's composition. She looked like the long lost sister of the Hunchback of Notre Dame, with limbs amputated to boot!!

Just some attention to posing the model, relax and lower her shoulders, might just do the job.

to add to this i have to ask, what exactly is your audience is supposed to focus their attention on? The blown out sun just competes for the eye's attention and personally it drowns out my view of the model.

Thanks Deadpoet.

to add to this i have to ask, what exactly is your audience is supposed to focus their attention on? The blown out sun just competes for the eye's attention and personally it drowns out my view of the model.

Since there are some that likes the sun and a few dun.. i gues the pic works differently for diferent people.

Thanks!

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.