Finding A Brand New A-700

Kinano99

Feb 21, 2007
Tampines
hello fellow clubsnappers! been a vry long time since i posted in here...i wanna check out is it still possible to get a brand new a-700 in singapore? anyone know where might still have stock? and price ranges around how much? will really appreciate if you guys have any info about it. :)

hello fellow clubsnappers! been a vry long time since i posted in here...i wanna check out is it still possible to get a brand new a-700 in singapore? anyone know where might still have stock? and price ranges around how much? will really appreciate if you guys have any info about it. :)

Best Denki Vivo City and Mustafa still has some.Price not so sure...

thanks for the info...will go check it out

The price from these shops are not going to be cheap. Just get a 2nd hand unit from the B&S here.

still prefer a new one...always wanted to get 1 when i was in the army...nw ord finally got the chance...but so hard to find...

Found 1 at people's park shopping centre...last set n display set too...best price 1100...Body only...worth it?

Found 1 at people's park shopping centre...last set n display set too...best price 1100...Body only...worth it?

Display set=People touch before=2nd hand

So aren't you getting a 2nd hand afterall?:think:

Price should be about there but people may have used the cam for 'test shots' and the staff may have played with it before so it's still not new in box to me. I would rather spend the money on a 2nd hand set with VG for that price.

Display set=People touch before=2nd hand

So aren't you getting a 2nd hand afterall?:think:

Price should be about there but people may have used the cam for 'test shots' and the staff may have played with it before so it's still not new in box to me. I would rather spend the money on a 2nd hand set with VG for that price.

indeed...but they include a valid sony warranty too...haha! mayb i should juz get a 2nd hand frm the buy n sell section...really no difference at all...at least getting frm another photographer the camera is kept in dry box or a better place than in a open air display rack...

Ya, a550 is an awsome camera too as I bought it to compliment my a700 for high 7 frame per second, ISO is also greater controlled that of a700

The Alpha 550 is a competent camera. Still, I don't think Sony has made an adequate Sony Alpha 700 replacement yet.

saw a set in lucky plaza. not sure if staff had opened it before.

A700 is a real gem. Can't wait to see its upgrade. Dreaming of dual exmor