Finally, I can post messages!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

superfly

Feb 12, 2006
Jurong West
After waiting for so long and lurking about in this forum, I have been allowed to post messages. Whoopee!

Oops, sorry for the wasted post.

Let me explain. Due to the recent spamming incident on this forum, new members have to be subjected to moderation before being able to post.

As I am considering buying a DSLR, I was recommended to get information from here before making my decision. I have been reading the posts but was unable to post and ask questions. So when I finally noticed that I am allowed to post, I just typed that message to test it out. ;p

Read from the posts to avoid espn as he is the BBB person... :angel:

superfly said:
Oops, sorry for the wasted post.

Let me explain. Due to the recent spamming incident on this forum, new members have to be subjected to moderation before being able to post.

As I am considering buying a DSLR, I was recommended to get information from here before making my decision. I have been reading the posts but was unable to post and ask questions. So when I finally noticed that I am allowed to post, I just typed that message to test it out. ;p

Read from the posts to avoid espn as he is the BBB person... :angel:
hahaha.. 2nd post burn bridge with espn liao..
he's only like that online lah.
very helpful in person.

espn, no offense I hope. :sweat: It was meant in a good way. It only shows that I've been following your posts.

In fact, I have decided to go with an entry level Nikon D50 to start with. Need to save up some money for it... hehe.

Will need your expert advise very soon. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.