Finally clubsnap is UP again, after 1 whole week...

We have turned off the SEARCH function as this server cannot handle the load due to the large database size.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

it must have been hard on the team!

It's hard for us as well. :)
Was suffering from cs withdrawal symptom for the past week! :)

thanks to the admins and mods for bringing CS back! :lovegrin::lovegrin::heart::heart:

Thxs for the hardwork !!

Been too bore without clubsnap lately..... :sweat:

Looks strange in the thread list, all last postings 1 week ago. :)

Thanks to all you have worked long hours to get the systems back to work again. Coming from IT industry I know how it looks when some pandas are looking at screens at 4am :)
Thumbs up and thanks a bunch!

thanks for the hard work fellas, you deserve a kiss albeit not from me):thumbsup:

and thanks for saving me a trip to the IMH for cold turkey :bsmilie:

back?! :)

Great work people!

Finally, CS is up again! :)

Hope it stays this way..

Alright!

yay! CS is back again!:lovegrin::lovegrin:

Well done guys! Its good to be back!

Thank you to all members for their patience - it's been long sleepless nights over the last week or so, especially for Edmund.

Suffice to say that we are back online, albeit with some limitations, and as soon as the main server is fixed or when the new server is delivered and installed (whichever is earlier) we will restore full service (and more!)

In the meantime, please accept our apologies for the downtime (especially for our Advertisers - we will be extending your subscription by two weeks to make up) and please bear with us if there are occasional interruptions with the backup server.

Oh yes! Thanks for all the hard work to get CS up and running. :thumbsup:

Finally back! Awesome!

kudos the the team for getting the forum up and running

we truly owe alot to the CS team,
it's simply great to have this forum up once again [: