Status
Not open for further replies.
wow~really really thanks for everyone reply and encourage,
actually I don't really DI on my photos,
but I think will be quite interested to add in some special effects
on this theme. And this is really fun!

Personally I think the model did a good job,
she is cool!!

And I have removed the sensor dirt on the 3rd picture, thanks for spot it.:)

care to share on the special effects that was put? a fren is keen to know how to do it :)

Thanks in adv :)

whoa kaozzzzz!!! this is very very nice!!!! Got the FF feel! :thumbsup:

Yeah, thanks a lot, I personally also think Pg3 got the FF feel better.

And a million thanks to ilsam, raptor84, Petf69;)

care to share on the special effects that was put? a fren is keen to know how to do it :)

Thanks in adv :)

May be you can tell me which particular effects you like me to share, because I applied quite a few effects on it. Thanks for viewing:)

wow~really really thanks for everyone reply and encourage,
actually I don't really DI on my photos,
but I think will be quite interested to add in some special effects
on this theme. And this is really fun!

Personally I think the model did a good job,
she is cool!!

And I have removed the sensor dirt on the 3rd picture, thanks for spot it.:)

Pg3
ff7_03pg.jpg

good artwork and treatment! =D

i love it!! the compo, angle, di, it's soooo feel like the mood in advent children! and is she cosplaying as kadaj? wah so good! one glance i oledi can tell, the hair, the outfit, (but as i remember kadaj have that cold and mean expression, so she's not supposed to have that gentle smile on her lol).
anyway i like the pg1 first, second (got slight distraction on her left hand side of her face though, but i love the sky and angle!) and fourth photo(like seeing the ff cd cover itself!), the pg3 third pic

i love it!! the compo, angle, di, it's soooo feel like the mood in advent children! and is she cosplaying as kadaj? wah so good! one glance i oledi can tell, the hair, the outfit, (but as i remember kadaj have that cold and mean expression, so she's not supposed to have that gentle smile on her lol).
anyway i like the pg1 first, second (got slight distraction on her left hand side of her face though, but i love the sky and angle!) and fourth photo(like seeing the ff cd cover itself!), the pg3 third pic

Thanks ihatedark loving the series, the model is cosplaying as Kadaj, I like the costume very much.

Saw the pics on DA. I love the whole set, nothing more to add.

Thanks zemotion! Sorry to ask you a stupid question, what is DA stand for? You mean you saw this series at there?

And thanks to xunjas comments also.

Thanks zemotion! Sorry to ask you a stupid question, what is DA stand for? You mean you saw this series at there?

DA is deviantart. I believe the model posted the pictures. ^_^ Ahhh I love the location, I wish I could go there to shoot too.

Nice series of photos, Vivian. I like the framing and editing of the photos, the feel's there :)

how was the shoot done arh? i would love to see 1 or 2 originals, its like so super nice!

DA is deviantart. I believe the model posted the pictures. ^_^ Ahhh I love the location, I wish I could go there to shoot too.

Oh I c, never know the model posted for me at DA also...haha. If you like to go there, may be can find one day I bring you there.:) I saw your art works at personal website too, it's sooooo amazing for me.:thumbsup:

how was the shoot done arh? i would love to see 1 or 2 originals, its like so super nice!

The shoots actually have been modified a lot on the colours, if I got time will try to post 1 or 2 original here. Thanks for loving!

Thanks Hexlord too for the encouragement!

Oh I c, never know the model posted for me at DA also...haha. If you like to go there, may be can find one day I bring you there.:) I saw your art works at personal website too, it's sooooo amazing for me.:thumbsup:

Haaha thanks. Actually it's more of the travel time to take the bus there than anything. Are you staying in Singapore yourself?

Thanks for looking too. :D

wow... this is one of the best cosplay shots i have ever seen
great model, great photog, great location together with great DI, it really gives the FF feel lor.
Great job!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:;)

Wow, impressive, not just on the DI part, but everything!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Yeah, thanks a lot, I personally also think Pg3 got the FF feel better.

And a million thanks to ilsam, raptor84, Petf69;)

May be you can tell me which particular effects you like me to share, because I applied quite a few effects on it. Thanks for viewing:)

Pg 2's the "power" coming out from her hands?

Haaha thanks. Actually it's more of the travel time to take the bus there than anything. Are you staying in Singapore yourself?

Thanks for looking too. :D
Sorry, I need to clarify on behalf my friend, Staci. The photos at deviantart actually shot by Staci not me, both of us shot together on that day, but my photos still in the mist of edit and DI, so the model posted her photos first. I stay at Singapore with my brother, thanks again to zemotion.

Thanks for Ah_K and nuts, I think the credits should go to the model - Jess and the shooting planner Staci, who actually match make the location and the character. I actually do nothing just tab into the shooting.:embrass:

For paradigm
You mean the green line right? It actually drawn by me used the path tool in photoshop, and apply stroke path with different brush sizes, before click ok remember tick the Simulate Pressure , then duplicated a few add in glow and blurring effects.

great creativity here! kudos to you vivian. you've got a talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.