Filters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
LightStalker said:
Hi, anyone know where to get filters fof FZ7? i just dirtied my lens and dont want that to happen again..
Thnks

you can get 52mm filters from almost any good camera shop...can try the usual few..ms colour, AP, CP....cheap uv filter shouldn't cost you more than $10 (got my 55mm KEEP uv for $6)

man i would have offered you my filters...but i wont be selling them untill i have enough to upgrade to a D**. :bsmilie:

haha, the best filter would the the Hoya HMC. but i can't remember how i got them for :sweat: But Hoya HMC's are the most irritating stuff to clean, once dirty it'll take me 30 mins to clean...

Get B+W with MRC coating.. very easy to clean. You can wash with water and mild soap.

headfonz said:
you can get 52mm filters from almost any good camera shop...can try the usual few..ms colour, AP, CP....cheap uv filter shouldn't cost you more than $10 (got my 55mm KEEP uv for $6)

I think i kana cheated liao, i bought my 52mm KENKO UV filter for $14.50 from C.P. together with my FZ7.

Woah thanks guys for all the prompt reply.. I'll keep a heads up for these filters.. (And also not to get cheated by these ppl :bsmilie: ) Thanks alot !!

LightStalker said:
Woah thanks guys for all the prompt reply.. I'll keep a heads up for these filters.. (And also not to get cheated by these ppl :bsmilie: ) Thanks alot !!

you can check out the B&S threads as well, always got CSers selling off their filters...i'm a el-cheapo :bsmilie: , so i use cheap (the $10 KEEP, tamron, kenko kinds) uv filters only to protect my lens.

the higher end ones like Hoya HMC, Hoya UV (0), B+W filters are pricier and i think offers better colour quality (i might be wrong, the seniors here can advise you better) so i guess you could look at your budget vs needs lor...

Status
Not open for further replies.