Filter for Lx3 without using the adaptor..

Status
Not open for further replies.
ralliart, did u find out how the "sticking" works?

Still waiting for threadstarter to enlighten us(he seems to be missing); the staff I enquired for stock at Orient Photo seemed rather busy hence I didn't probe further after he told me no stock.

Last edited:
hi ralli, so how does it work? use double sided tape? or is it some kind of permanent glue?

am thinking of combining this with ricoh pop out lens cover... u think it will work?
thx :p

Hello Andrew, where did you get your D-LUX4, and how much did you pay for it? Am looking for one and CP is out of stock, MS Colour do carry it, can't get through to John 3:16 on the phone........ :(

...am thinking of combining this with ricoh pop out lens cover... u think it will work?
thx :p

I've absolutely no idea cos I dun have the LC-1. Why Panasonic dun come out with a dedicated auto-close lenscap for its compact escapes me.

added the LC1 to my lx3.... wanted it to be easily removable, so just pasted the lc1 onto the lx3 screw ring..... but had to sand down the lc1 by abt 3-4mm first, otherwise it will stick out too far...
pasted some padding inside the spring loaded leafs to prevent vignetting at zoom in too..

Status
Not open for further replies.