Filial daughter

UncleFai

Mar 10, 2010
Singapore
13690640575.jpg

if u go to brighthill temple..there is a art piece using tiles on the mural of the wall..showing the same thing too..dotter in law breastfeeding the dad.

if u go to brighthill temple..there is a art piece using tiles on the mural of the wall..showing the same thing too..dotter in law breastfeeding the dad.

In those days, there wasn't such a thing as a BREAST MILK PUMP.

In those days, there wasn't such a thing as a BREAST MILK PUMP.

so you're saying it's ok to drink breast milk at your age?

Cancer, arthritis, diabetes, even acne - is breast milk the new wonder cure? | Mail Online

Fighting Cancer With Daughter's Breast Milk? - ABC News

while i don't doubt the cancer-fighting properties, there's always a better way to do it.

that guy in the article above just has a sick fetish.

so you're saying it's ok to drink breast milk at your age?

Cancer, arthritis, diabetes, even acne - is breast milk the new wonder cure? | Mail Online

Fighting Cancer With Daughter's Breast Milk? - ABC News

while i don't doubt the cancer-fighting properties, there's always a better way to do it.

that guy in the article above just has a sick fetish.

No. I don't believe in it. But neither do I see it as a crime for an adult to drink excess breast milk. What I am saying is that if you do, then there are better ways to do it then suckling your daughter's breasts (assuming story is true).

Can see from the photo that the father and daughter are really happy, hmm... Anyway, homosapiens is the species that drinks the milk produced by other species even as we matured into adulthood, imagine how it all began as caveman go about suckling the mammalry glands of the animals.

Other people have a fetish for ultimately fresh seafood when it's actually still trying to escape from the plate ..
It's a newspaper, trying to boost it's sales ..

The dotter very filial indeed. She is the breast.

Sorry i meant she is the best.