megaweb

Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
East
megaweb.clubsnap.org
Samsung SH100
p7310794_std.jpg

Introduction
This is my first time using a samsung camera. I was relunctant to do review till I held it. It is very small, portable and light. I attach it to my handphone pouch and carry it everyday. The features are much more different other brand cameras. It has WIFI access which allows you to access to Facebook, Picasa, Photobucket or Samsung.com or email directly from the camera and can auto backup the photos to a server wirelessly ( need to install the samsung software ). It has Smart Touch interface makes operation as easy as using a touchscreen smartphone. Familiar “drag and scroll” functionality on the 3.0” Wide-Touch LCD puts full power at your fingertips.

Technical Specifications
Please refer to this link

My Overall Reviews

Pro
1. 14 megapixel to capture more details
2. Small, Portable and light
3. Easy to Use
4. Wifi Access allow to upload photos to Facebook, Picasa, Photobucket or Samsung.com or email directly
5. Smart Touch is something new and unique of accessing the interface
6. Many features like Photo Editor, Vignetting, Beauty Shot and Scene to play with
7. Day outdoor quality is very good

Con
1. Indoor quality is poor and noisy
2. Built-in wifi access is unable to connect to Wireless@SG
3. Smart Touch is not sensitive, thus issue to navigate the menu
4. Upload photos to web wirelessly will terminate the process when the screensaver mode is on
5. Flash light is weak

Last edited:
Front View
p7310790_std.jpg

Back View
p7310791_std.jpg

Top View
p7310799_std.jpg

Conclusion
I find it is a very good camera for the people who want a idiot proof compact camera comes with fully auto mode.

Last edited: